Royal Marines Commando

beardo

Hey guys...in a few months I will be applying for the royal marines and I was just wondering if anybody knew what im in store for lol...

first thing is the PRMC...I've heard off a few ppl thats its incredibly hard and that i wont last 5 mins etc etc....anybody know what happens on it? Im reasonable fitess...my daily training is 60 pressups/60 situps/10 overgrasp pullups and a 3 mile run...would you say thats enough or do you think i need to do more?

thx in advance

beardo said:
Hey guys...in a few months I will be applying for the royal marines and I was just wondering if anybody knew what im in store for lol...

first thing is the PRMC...I've heard off a few ppl thats its incredibly hard and that i wont last 5 mins etc etc....anybody know what happens on it? Im reasonable fitess...my daily training is 60 pressups/60 situps/10 overgrasp pullups and a 3 mile run...would you say thats enough or do you think i need to do more?

thx in advance

I'll get back to you as time is short for me right now, but as to your fitness level .. you need a lot more than that. Start pushing and getting your numbers up. Cardio and strength.

ok thx for the advice...

what i meant to say was

3x60 pressups
3x60 situps
3x100 pullups :oops:

I also do bergen and weight training as well

any tips for the best way to do these?

atm i do about 6-7 miles once a week carrying 45-70 lbs in abput 3 hrs.

as for weights i do:

bicep;
100 reps with a 10k bar fast as poss
3x10 reps with 30k in total

tricep

50 reps with 20k in total med speed
2x10 reps 30k

shoulders
3x25 reps with 20k in total

any tips on how to improve these will be much apreciated

thx ;)

Back