Ronald Reagan Tribute

Rabs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac5xFOC9otw

Honestly wasnt sure were to put this, its a video, but it isnt military related. Sorry if I screwed up.

Really good video. I've had it for a while, there is a small chance ive posted it before i just cant rember.

Rather you agreed with his policies or not, he had a gift.

Last edited:
Great, Ronald Reagan was a great President and we still mourn his passing.
For those of you who are interested, I know how to get YouTube videos downloaded onto computer.

He was OK, for someone who probably had alzheimers during his later years in office. He made the Country look good to those who mattered like our allies, but i think the developing world hated us more back then for his international policies. Iran-contra is just one of them.

I think it was thanks to Regan that the Eastern European people started to love the US as much as they still do to this day.

He had the strength and resolve of President Kennedy, made everyone he met at ease with his great sense of humor, and was extremely humbled, by his own admission, every time he entered the oval office. That's why he always made sure he was wearing a suit and tie when he entered. We could all learn something from a man of his character.

Back