RIP Again! - Page 2

--
Boots

June 16th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I got a goldfish I really really don't want, had him for the last 9 years (!). I'm just waiting for it to die so I can get rid of the tank, all his buddies died over the years. I'm thinking of posioning the water or something... ()
June 16th, 2004  
Sooners1

When you add water do you add solutions to it? Sometimes people forget to add the solution to dilute the chlorine in tap water, and that could have caused the fish to die xspecially if they were asick or old anyway.
June 17th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
When you add water do you add solutions to it? Sometimes people forget to add the solution to dilute the chlorine in tap water, and that could have caused the fish to die xspecially if they were asick or old anyway.
I thought UK had it ' tap ' and US had it ' faucet '. Isnt that it ?
--
Boots
June 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

No, US has Well or City water. or sink water. faucet? no hun, thats what the water comes out of.
June 18th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
No, US has Well or City water. or sink water. faucet? no hun, thats what the water comes out of.
I see. Well I asked because sooners1 wrote:

" Sometimes people forget to add the solution to dilute the chlorine in tap water "

But I think I aint gonna lose sleep over it.
June 18th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I thank God I'm not one of your fishes, Gunner ...!
June 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
I see. Well I asked because sooners1 wrote:

" Sometimes people forget to add the solution to dilute the chlorine in tap water "

But I think I aint gonna lose sleep over it.
Ha, yeah I know. I was being sarcastic, or shall I say, being me! Lol. Don't usually take me seriously when I say stupid stuff, any questions PM me. Yes, one thing about the US, our accents are so different in different places, it's like a new language. I talk to people in New Jersey and It's almost impossible because I can't understand them.
June 20th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNNER
Thing is we've had them two years this August so it has to be something that happened recently? they were pretty big too, maybe lack of oxygen in the water or old age who knows

GUNNER
I know diddly skizwat about fish but I do know that things die when they get old