As requested.

--

July 17th, 2004  
GADefence

Topic: As requested.

Hello,
My name is Charles. I am from Canada. I found this site while searching for the MiG 1.42, I am a civilian. If there is any other information you desire, feel free to ask.
July 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Short but ok intro..

Welcome to the forums Charles.
July 17th, 2004  
GADefence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Short but ok intro..

Welcome to the forums Charles.
Thank you, I hope to have a good time posting here.
--
July 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

You will surely have, bro, the site has hawks and doves as the real world. From the posts of yours I've read you seem like a dove, uh??
I am not. What part of the country are you from ? I've been to ON, SK and AB.
July 19th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Welcome to the forum GADefence.
July 19th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Yo welcome dude
July 19th, 2004  
Joker

Welcome from Germany GADefence.

Greetz Joker
July 19th, 2004  
GADefence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
You will surely have, bro, the site has hawks and doves as the real world. From the posts of yours I've read you seem like a dove, uh??
Personally, I don't think I'm a dove. But it all depends, I don't believe War is evil, it helps keep people vigilant and the notion of peace from getting distorted. I just don't believe in useless wars.
July 20th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GADefence
Quote:
Personally, I don't think I'm a dove. But it all depends, I don't believe War is evil, it helps keep people vigilant and the notion of peace from getting distorted. I just don't believe in useless wars.
Sounds pretty realistic, I appreciate of that. Is it possible to know what Province you're from?
July 20th, 2004  
GADefence

Quote:
Sounds pretty realistic, I appreciate of that. Is it possible to know what Province you're from?
Sure, I did say just ask if you want to know something. I am from Ontario. Sudbury is the city.