Reputation System.

godofthunder9010

Redleg said:
The reputation system has been disabled until further notice.
It's currently under review by the forum staff, more info will follow.
Okay, that message was posted on 12/29. Anyone care to update us lowly mortals on what has been decided??

I'm kinda fishin for that "more info." ;-)
Danke,
God.

More info: It's still under review.. ;)

(I want to include it again, but still haven't found out the best way to do it to avoid the "situations" we encountered in the beginning)

That is if you are site admin because if you somebody gives you a bad rep point you can delete it or put it as a good rep point.:)

Navy Boy said:
That is if you are site admin because if you somebody gives you a bad rep point you can delete it or put it as a good rep point.:)
Hmm, perhaps reputation points should be disabled for persons that are extremely new to the forum or are carrying a negative reputation score? If the Reputations System is put back in, I'm still thinking that heavy limitations on negative rep points, and very little restriction on positive rep points would go a long ways.

no no, I carried a negative rep score and I as as innocent as an angel!!!

its like the a movie, where the innocent always suffer and all, etc.. 8)

But Redleg will be checking on everybodys bad rep points to see if they really deserved that bad rep point from that member.8)

Hmm.. I didn't really have the chance to try out the reputation system. But agree with godofthunder9010. I think it should be restricted to older members. Then the new people who stick with MilForum will have something to work for and the older ones are much more experienced within the forum. :)

Back