Relationships

Unfortunately there just aren't many good answers for this one.
Some work but most don't.
Here's the good news: at least you're not married with kids. Then it becomes a whole new ball game.

Yeah, you're right. There obviously aren't any guarantees and it's silly to look for them. We have to take things as they come, and see how the life influences him - and me.

Sigh....good luck to you and your relationship...the distance, time away and apart drains relationships....My long distance relationship didn't work....:(..we grew apart...I met people, he met people.....so we ended up going our seperate ways....Being able to touch the person is very important and when distance takes that away, then theres nothing left....hopefully your relationship will work though...."good luck"....

Thanks. Yes, it's a deep fear of mine too, but I will have to try and put it aside. These things happen and we just have to find a way through. Still, I live in hope.

Thanks. Yes, it's a deep fear of mine too, but I will have to try and put it aside. These things happen and we just have to find a way through. Still, I live in hope.

sigh..yes...I'll you can do is "try"....you both need to try if you want it to work....he will need your support...and you will need to be patient...and faithful, lol...keep me posted.. I wish you'all the best!:)

Thanks. I think it's important to not to let our thinking become too negatively based. No harm in hoping for the best!

Back