The Redneck UFC

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
BENTONVILLE, Ark. - For 40 exhausting minutes, Wayne Goldsberry battled a buck with his bare hands in his daughter's bedroom.

Goldsberry finally subdued the five-point whitetail deer that crashed through a bedroom window at his daughter's home Friday. When it was over, blood splattered the walls and the deer lay dead on the bedroom floor, its neck broken.

Goldsberry was at his daughter's home when he heard glass breaking. He went back to check on the noise and found the deer.

"I was standing about like this peeking around the corner when the deer came out of the bedroom," said Goldsberry. The deer ran down the hall and into the master bedroom — "jumping back and forth across the bed."

Goldsberry, about 6-feet-1 and 200 pounds, entered the bedroom to confront the deer and, after a brief struggle, emerged to tell his wife to call police. After returning to the bedroom, the fight continued. Goldsberry finally was able to grip the animal and twist its neck, killing it.

Goldsberry, sore from the struggle, dragged the dead animal out of the house.

http://www.ihatemycubicle.com/2005/11/damn_man_kills.html#more

Anybody here had or heard of other close encounters with wildlife in their own homes? The only one I know of personally was a good ol boy I wrote about in the True Funny Military stories who got a bat inside his house.

never heard of anything like that...the closest thing i have that comes near it is when a stray dog jumped into my room(im on the first floor) and stole my Taco Bell. I was so pissed off...freakin dog...

my friend worked at taco bell....he would never eat there and he will never eat there again because he knows what goes on.... :shock:

I read about a buck breaking through a window of a State Capitol yesterday and just walked down a hall and out a door. Can't remember the State but the Governor said maybe it was a good omen since he was headed deer hunting the next day.

What I truly enjoy about this story is the man came, he saw, he came back out and told his wife to call the cops and then WENT BACK IN and broke its neck.

Back