Recruit Walter reporting for duty

--

July 29th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Topic: Recruit Walter reporting for duty

Hello to anyone who cares. I bet you all care though. Who wouldn't? Feels good to have a place to talk about the Marines/military without hearing people tell me I'm crazy. Well, the scoop on me.... Female, 20 years old and I'm still working on getting my diploma. No, I'm not stupid, I just dropped out for a year and went through home school in Texas only to find out it was fake. So, I enrolled myself back into high school in Minnesota. I'm kicking my **** to get into the Marines. It's my life long goal to get into the military. I've already been through, what my dad likes to call "the flashlight phase." So, I'm just waiting for my diploma and then I go off to Paris Island for the time of my life. Well, glad to be here and happy to know that I'm not the only one as obsessed about the service as I am. Talk later to much of you I'm sure. Devil Dog out
Walter
July 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the forum Walter. Good luck with your military career
July 29th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Thanks General,
I look forward to being able to talk with everyone.
--
July 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Walter.

And good luck with your future career, feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm sure we have members here that can answer most of them.
July 29th, 2004  
Joker

Hi Recruit Walter USMC.
A WELCOME from Germany.

Greetz Joker
July 29th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome!
July 29th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Thanks everyone... !!!! Hey, I'm 50% German. Cool...
July 30th, 2004  
SAINT

8) Good to hear you're so enthusaiastic about the service. I think it'll encourage those who are deciding to have a military career.
July 30th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

I'm more than enthused. I'm obsessed. LOL. I'm not worried at all about anything. Only thing I'm worried about is the physical part but I know that they'll break me of my problems in boot. It's going to be painful. But pain I can handle. Some of it at least.
July 30th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Usually, the pain thing is a secondary issue. To me, it was always a pride thing. No way I'd drop from a run if I saw someone I didn't like chuggin along. I would just set my mind to outlast him.