Topic: This is really wrong about CAP

http://level2.cap.gov/visitors/news_...=2004&month=11
June 23rd, 2005  
c/Commander

Yup. How'd he do that?
June 23rd, 2005  
CAPmech

Topic: errrr

the only way he could have possiably gotten 1lt is that he was in it when the rule was that you at least had to be 6th grade he was prolly 10 and homeschooled when he joined other than that thats the only way i could evdr see that happening and it wont happen agian b/c of the rules saying that you have to be 12 years old before you can join er!!!!
--
June 23rd, 2005  
alliehz

Heh, so he's a Lt and a C/CC. Is it really all that bad? I would give the kid the benefit of the doubt, and if he has been in CAP since the age rule then he most likely is on the mature side. Also, he isn't in my wing, group, or Sq, so I have very little to worry about :P
June 25th, 2005  
CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

Topic: little kid

I don't have a problem with the kid, it all depends on the facts that is he knows his knowledge, is resceptful, and very mature for his age. No one can really judge the candet unless proff of his inability to lead. Other than that there's really nothing wrong with it. Yes, he is fairly young for a 1st lt. but I don't feel that his squadron would put him as C/CC unless he proved him self to be a strong leader, mature, and able to take on the responsibilities that follow with his position.

c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf
NY Syracuse Composite Squadron 135
July 1st, 2005  
CadetGirl605

Topic: Re: This is really wrong about CAP

I didn't think that was possible...
July 1st, 2005  
alliehz

It is...believe me it is.

Another thing, they wouldn't have advertised it unless they wanted to get fire. So, unless someone is out to get that Sq, I think they are pretty darn proud to have that cadet.
July 1st, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

cool. CAPmech, use some punctuation in your posts. I hope you don't talk the way you post.
July 1st, 2005  
CAPmech

weeeeelllllllllllll xxxxcccccuuuuzzzzzz me wut is a puncuation???
July 2nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

A puncuation is a non exsistant word. Punctuations are . ? ! : ;. Nice try though.