Really missing football.

--

July 14th, 2006  
Damien435

Topic: Really missing football.

I just spent the last 30 minutes on YouTube checking out video highlights of past college football games and I found one gem I would really like to share Iowa-LSU Capital One Bowl. According to collegefootballnews.com that is the fourth best finish in College Football history and it is without a doubt the best finish in Iowa's history. I remember how depressed I was thinking that Iowa had lost the game, I almost turned off the TV, but I kept faith and damn am I glad I did. I still remember jumping so high that I knocked a ceiling tile down and running up and down the stairs. I felt 10 feet tall when I went to work that day. It was a great finish to a great year for Iowa.

Anyone have any videos of their favorite team that they would like to share?
July 14th, 2006  
deerslayer

Geaux Tigers! Even though I don't like football, I like to support my state university. Their vet school is second probably only to T A&M
July 14th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Its almost here. Its almost here. Its almost here. Thats what you have to keep telling yourself. I cant wait for Georgia to show up with the number 1 pro style quarterback in the nation. And I cant wait for the Falcons to show up with a fully healed Michael Vick. And I cant wait for Virginia Tech to show up with Marcus Vick...as long as he's not in prison. Im a GA fan by the way...Heh
--
July 14th, 2006  
Damien435

Marcus Vick was expelled from VT, wasn't he?
July 14th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame!
July 15th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I thought it was just suspension..DAMMIT.