Reality TV Show

--
Boots

January 27th, 2005  
D_Plus_One

Topic: Reality TV Show

Nobody wants to admit it, but I think some of you are like me and watch reality tv occaisionally. So what's your top choice? Mine is Survivor, with the first few weeks of American Idol a close second - just until they get to the point where everyone is good.
January 27th, 2005  
A Can of Man

I think the only one ever worth watching is The Apprentice. You can learn a few tricks here and there.
January 27th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I used to watch Big Brother and Survivor but now all those reality shows are getting kind of annoying
--
Boots
January 27th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ewew

I', a celebrity GET ME OUTTA HERE.........god that programme is funny, shuved in the rain forrest of australia. Its pure genuise how they treat the celeb's.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW and you need a strong stomach
January 27th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Amazing Race

so exciting and funny watching them trying to get places in foreign places
January 27th, 2005  
battery

I really do hate reality tv
January 28th, 2005  
rotc boy

i agree, reality tv sucks, cept for the auditions for american idol, those are sometimes funny
January 28th, 2005  
Skinny

The News.

Haha, yeah, reality television is really getting ridiculous. If I wanted to hear people yelling and fighting for an hour I'd go... well, I wouldn't really want to...
January 30th, 2005  
Sexybeast

en....is jerry springer counts as a reality show?
January 30th, 2005  
Xion

No offence , lol but I think the Jerry Springer stuff is fake, the ppl are paid or something to act.
My favourite reality show is American Idol, hell they even started Indian Idol prog. here, its running in sync with American idol lol.