Re-introduciton

--

August 19th, 2004  
Raider Girl

Topic: Re-introduciton

im not a new member.... ive been busy with my JROTC stuff.... but now im back for a while....

im anna.... imma cadet... wanna join the marines.... dont mess with meh ....O.o nah j/j
August 20th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome back girl, its good to have u back
August 20th, 2004  
echo

welcome back!
--
August 20th, 2004  
SAINT

8) Well.. the world needs people like you.
August 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Welcome, is your username a refrence to the Silver and Black?
August 20th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome!
August 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Raider - it is a competition that AJROTC does. It's basically a physical fitness thing incorporated into activites. Very hard core. I know it consists of a litter carry, not sure about the distance, and it also consists of a rope bridge. There is a whole lot else too it.

Welcome! I do a lot with the JROTC at my school, altho I'm not in it.
August 20th, 2004  
Mwashu

It's actually a team. I'm a part of the Raider Team at my high school.

We train after school, like one would go to football practice or something, and we go to different meets and compete against other schools/teams. The events that we compete in depend on the meet. We have one meet that has a rope bridge, obstacle course, gauntlet (more advanced obstacle course that involves everything from climbing a small rock cliff and low crawling through muddy, rocky dirt to shooting an azmuth and tying a knot...), a 5 mile run, PT Test, night land nav course and written map test. Other meets may not have the obstacle course, map test, land nav, etc... It all varies. Another meet has a five mile relay instead of a five mile race.

It's a lot of fun, if you like physical work. Hoo-ah! ^_^
August 20th, 2004  

Welcome back RG
August 21st, 2004  
Keist IV

Topic: Welcome Back

Welcome Back to the forums Raider Girl