RE-4 Question - Page 2

--
RE-4 Question

December 24th, 2012  
m551sheridan

RE-4 Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwright2006
Of course I understand misconduct is very serious, I dont take that lightly. And no I am not out of work, been at my company for almost 2 years now. And I do agree it is a hard lesson that trust me it was learned and never forgotten. The military is not a job it is a full time career I know this. I did get out with an RE-4 after 8 months of service. Big Regret. But it's nothing I can take back. I have 10 years until age doesnt allow me to re enter. I have been petioning the board of corrections for 5 years now. still get denied obviously. It is possible to get the code lifted and changed I know of cases where its happened but it is a long uphill battle. Thank you for all your advice. I always continue to pray and honor all of our soldiers fighting.
I've not seen a 4 code lifted......... active is out of the question short of a total war someplace, in that case they may even take us here on these forums back... except the *Highwayman* guy... *coppers* ain't welcome regardless the reason......... they is always throwing stones into the pond, especially for us peace loving paras.
That said, if you wish to serve, try the Reserves. They boded me well. I could bite my tongue two days a month and for two weeks a year. Look into it.
December 24th, 2012  
The Highway Man

I may have been a MP, it's those civvie coppers you've got to watch out for!!!
December 24th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Come on Highway Man, they are good once you get to know them.

Take me as an example!
--
RE-4 Question
December 24th, 2012  
The Highway Man

Take you where? (and leave you there!!! )
December 24th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Take you where?
Up the wrong 'un if your offering?

Quote:
(and leave you there!!! )
You haven't got the balls!
December 24th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
I may have been a MP, it's those civvie coppers you've got to watch out for!!!
once a *copper* always a

always getting out of joint.
December 24th, 2012  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Up the wrong 'un if your offering?
Once a sailor, always a sailor eh?
December 24th, 2012  
joshwright2006

Yea I can barely count on 1 hand how many RE-4's ive heard of lifted, so out of all these years thats not that many. But like I said I have high hopes. As far as the reserves go, no branch whether active or reserve will take me with this code, been trying. But hey anything is possible.
December 24th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Once a sailor, always a sailor eh?
Guilty as charged.
December 24th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwright2006
Yea I can barely count on 1 hand how many RE-4's ive heard of lifted, so out of all these years thats not that many. But like I said I have high hopes. As far as the reserves go, no branch whether active or reserve will take me with this code, been trying. But hey anything is possible.
What about trying to get it "lowered" to a RE-3? I believe you can submit a sort of review etc?