Rainbow six: vegas

KC72

Been a huge fan of Rainbow six since day one, played R6 and Rogue spear loads online, but not been into it since those days. Very much looking forward to Vegas, heres a cool multiplayer preview http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/740/740132p1.html

sounds f**king awesome-even includes the city streets and kill house maps from days of old

Anyone else looking forward to this as much as me?

I'm not looking forward to this one. As far as I'm concerned every Tom Clancy game after Raven Shield and its expansions has been complete garbage. The gameplay just isn't the same anymore.

liked the concept of this (played it on xbox360) but wish the graphics didnt make the people blend with the walls. Gray faces with gray walls is the reason Im glad I rented this game and didnt buy it. Guys shooting and I had to look for the muzzle flash or wait for someone to move to see them on lower levels.

I'm not looking forward to this one. As far as I'm concerned every Tom Clancy game after Raven Shield and its expansions has been complete garbage. The gameplay just isn't the same anymore.

I kind of agree.

Me too, I am a fan of rainbow six, especially for the xbox versions. But then the game just started to change.. :? both for the pc and xbox. Not as before. Especially that new rainbow six game that came out a few months ago (Rainbowsix Lockdown). Hope this one is better

Lockdown surprised me because of the lack of pre-mission planning and that really ticked me off. It was that one thing that really separated Rainbow Six from the others and they've departed from it, no doubt because it's clumsy to do on consoles.

Back