Question

Sons of Guns is a horrid show.... the "owner" aren't the owners. They lost their FFL back in 2008-2009. The crap they do is a waste of time and they simply reinvent the wheel.

Sons of Guns is a horrid show.... the "owner" aren't the owners. They lost their FFL back in 2008-2009. The crap they do is a waste of time and they simply reinvent the wheel.
"Reality shows" often aren't! If they lost their class 3, how are they building this stuff. These guys actors? & using someone else's Licence?:?: a lot of it looks like it's for the "gunshop Commandos"!

Last edited:
"Reality shows" often aren't! If they lost their class 3, how are they building this stuff. These guys actors? & using someone else's Licence?:?: a lot of it looks like it's for the "gunshop Commandos"!

Last year we had camera crews spend 3 months riding out with us for a "fly on the wall documentary".
They followed us around and were in our face day and night, you couldn't go to the loo without them being there.
When the series was broadcast, we all thought "was that us?"
The way they edited the thing made incidents I had attended unrecogniseable and, in a few occaisions they made us look like fools.
When the company said they wanted to do a follow up, as a station we refused.
We had a meeting with the producers and they just couldn't, or wouldn't understand why we were unhappy with how they depicted us.
These "Reality Shows" are anything but. They are almost scripted. They tried telling us what to do and say to get the shot they wanted, manipulating things for the sake of a good bit of film.
I avoid these programes when they are about the emergency services as I have little faith in the "reality" of them.

One of the "employees" is the actual owner of the FFL. The "owners" are employees of the business.

Is the class 3 the licence to be an arms dealer, or is that for military contractors?

And the owners daughter isn't as "hot" as she seems to think she is either!

Is the class 3 the licence to be an arms dealer, or is that for military contractors?
Class 3 is to manufacture or sell machine guns & destructive devices. Various things are destructive devices, cartrige weopans over 50 cal. Street sweeper shotguns, ect. Can be civilian sales or to Govt.

Real pictures of the second world war with the drum mag,i think it is very difficult to find.
track.php

Class 3 is to manufacture or sell machine guns & destructive devices. Various things are destructive devices, cartrige weopans over 50 cal. Street sweeper shotguns, ect. Can be civilian sales or to Govt.

Thank you, Sir.

So we have three classes? The two first classes are what? You guys here are like a dictionary. I appreciate that. Why use google?

Thank you, Sir.

So we have three classes? The two first classes are what? You guys here are like a dictionary. I appreciate that. Why use google?
A regular Federal Firearms Licence (FFL) is to deal in any cartridge rifle, pistol or shotguns that don't get included in the restricted categories. I believe Class 2, if it actually exists as such, is "Other weopans" such as sawed off shotguns & short barrelled rifles(rifles with less than 16" barrells & shotguns with barrells less tha 18") & such things as guns hidden in walking canes, "garrotte" guns, ect. Where there's little market for such things the Class 3 dealer covers all that.

Back