Public schools? - Page 4




 
--
 
June 8th, 2005  
fronzz
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetGirl605
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.
Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 8th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetGirl605
[quote:09dc38fb74="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.
Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:09dc38fb74]

Guys, enough already
June 9th, 2005  
fronzz
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
[quote:af8e62dd68="CadetGirl605"][quote:af8e62dd68="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.
Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:af8e62dd68]

Guys, enough already[/quote:af8e62dd68]

Aw come on!!!
--
June 9th, 2005  
airmanpatroler
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
[quote:add8a01505="clark130"][quote:add8a01505="CadetGirl605"][quote:add8a01505="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.
Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:add8a01505]

Guys, enough already[/quote:add8a01505]

Aw come on!!![/quote:add8a01505]
Hee Hee this is fun!
June 9th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
[quote:a65c2bb12a="USAFAUX2004"][quote:a65c2bb12a="clark130"][quote:a65c2bb12a="CadetGirl605"][quote:a65c2bb12a="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.
Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Guys, enough already[/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Aw come on!!![/quote:a65c2bb12a]
Hee Hee this is fun! [/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Oh wait you are right
June 10th, 2005  
fronzz
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
[quote:3778730b93="clark130"][quote:3778730b93="USAFAUX2004"][quote:3778730b93="clark130"][quote:3778730b93="CadetGirl605"][quote:3778730b93="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.




Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:3778730b93]

Guys, enough already[/quote:3778730b93]

Aw come on!!![/quote:3778730b93]
Hee Hee this is fun! [/quote:3778730b93]

Oh wait you are right[/quote:3778730b93]

HEE HEE!!!! You are RIGHT!!!!
VERY VERY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 10th, 2005  
rotc boy
 
 

Topic: Re: We could beat JROTC


Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
[quote:27e15dd3c4="clark130"][quote:27e15dd3c4="USAFAUX2004"][quote:27e15dd3c4="clark130"][quote:27e15dd3c4="CadetGirl605"][quote:27e15dd3c4="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off
CAP could beat JROTC anytime...
Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.
Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.


that looks funny if u just kinda scroll up and down at

Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war
All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.
You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!
Okay man who would you say is the best then?
CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Guys, enough already[/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Aw come on!!![/quote:27e15dd3c4]
Hee Hee this is fun! [/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Oh wait you are right[/quote:27e15dd3c4]
June 10th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot
 
 
I think all ya'll need rehab.
June 10th, 2005  
Joe252
 
somthing is wrong with you people
June 10th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet
 
I guess this is the forum for the clinically insane.