Provisional Irish Republican Army video

Norwegian AG 3

Once in a while you see a Weapon that looks like the Norwegian Ag 3. This is a Specialized version of the Heckler & koch Gewher 3, built to an fully automatic weapon. There is a number of these weapons stolen from the N. armed forces that has found its way to the IRA. The caliber is 7.62, 51, and the clip carries 20 rounds. Heavy, cumbersome but a real workhorse! If I ever goes to war, I want one of these.

Propagana!

most of the weapons never got near being used

even though most of them came from the USA
icon_rolleyes.gif

What's the IRA been doing lately, i thought devolution was fixing all of north irelands problems these days.

The British troops in this film were still carrying the FN rifle thatt went out of use over twenty years ago, and much of that footage was about 40 years old. Now lets pose a question, if the IRA started up again do you think that America would support Britain if they they started to bomb Dublin and other Irish cities like the the Israelis are doing at the moment in their part of the world.

Depends. The world has different ways of looking at Caucasian people and Semitic people. I think the current administration would support Britain (depending on circumstances, or course), and the current minority would use it as an opportunity to wage all sorts of political warfare (though they couldn't give a rat's hindquarters about anyone in the UK).

I guess the difference is in the scale and the scope of the warfare. Britain has absolutely no chance of falling the to IRA even if every Irishman in the nation took up arms. Israel is surrounded. Any sign of weakness and the wolves will descend upon them. Israel is ultimately fighting for survival. Britain wouldn't be.

So you think the current administration would support britain...even though Ireland has given the US the use of Shannon??? Shannon now of course is part of an investigation on route's for the illegal movement of prisoners. Ireland is of course listed as one of the US coaliation of the willing. So I'm not so sure on which course America would take if that day ever came.

People seem to forget about the UDF, british army, RIC and the UDA and the terror they caused when talking about the IRA. Black and Tans anyone???...
I'm not for the IRA dont get me wrong ,they basically are a terrorist group now. But the OLD IRA are the group that were fighting for freedom and reconised by the Dail. Now basically all these para groups , both republican and loyalist, are drug dealers and killers.

IRA are 'technically' not active in Northern Ireland. Which is bulshit. The UDA is nowerdays the most active Paramilitary group in Northern Ireland.

Last edited:
LeEnfield said:
The British troops in this film were still carrying the FN rifle thatt went out of use over twenty years ago, and much of that footage was about 40 years old. Now lets pose a question, if the IRA started up again do you think that America would support Britain if they they started to bomb Dublin and other Irish cities like the the Israelis are doing at the moment in their part of the world.
Hahaha good one!
Irishone said:
People seem to forget about the UDF, british army, RIC and the UDA and the terror they caused when talking about the IRA. Black and Tans anyone???...
I'm not for the IRA dont get me wrong ,they basically are a terrorist group now. But the OLD IRA are the group that were fighting for freedom and reconised by the Dail. Now basically all these para groups , both republican and loyalist, are drug dealers and killers.

IRA are 'technically' not active in Northern Ireland. Which is bulshit. The UDA is nowerdays the most active Paramilitary group in Northern Ireland.
Are UDF (Ulster Defense Force?) and RIC pro-British groups?

Most footage from the video seemed to indicate guerilla, rather than terrorist activity. Is that the OLD IRA you speak of? If you watch closely you'll see the vid includes a screenshot of what looks like a little girl taking aim with an FN FAL at time index 03:36, which is scary.
icon9.gif

5.56X45mm said:
A video of pure terrorist propaganda.
Yeah, yeah, whatever man.

Last edited:
Well ya I guess they are. Pro british is wrong term...more Pro Northern Ireland, and to keep it within the Uk and under British rule...but as it's country.

Back