Prototype anyone?

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
This game rocks... if you have an Xbox360, buy Prototype and forward your phonecalls to voicemail.

i saw this game playing today in a store, looked very cool :) unfortunatly i just bought empire total war so i dont have any money left :p but i'l keep it in mind

Great story but you can skip the missions and go roaming over the whole of Manhattan, scaling building... you're not a bad guy and you're not a good guy, just out for vengeance. Well worth the cash.

I had a lot of fun with it. Not too much to do after you beat the story missions, assuming you take your time and get all the unlocks before the final confrontation like I did. It was also a bit too easy on the default difficulty, I only died when I was screwing around and not trying seriously.

I found the whipfist, muslcemass, and blade to be the most effective weapons. I'd upgrade them before the others.

Musclemass is useless if you try to beat people up with it, but you'll be surprised how much damage you can do with charged up musclemass throws. Makes it easy to take down choppers and even buildings on foot.

I definitely got the gamme yesterday, and can't wait to get home and play it. The first level with all the "previews" of what you get, love the sword thing. Hunters killed me a couple times until I figured out how to dodge them first. Otherwise I love the new claws and shield combo, M-Azing

Back