Protesting the GOP Convention; the circus begins

--
Boots

August 27th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Protesting the GOP Convention; the circus begins

The GOP convention is going down this weekend and I am going to be amused. THere are going to be a lot of liberals making complete fools of themsleves. Here's a pict to start the freak show.

August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

It's a shame, because there were limitations put on protesting the DNC, for instance they arrested a man for driving a truck around with an aborted baby on it, what ever happned to the 1st Amendment? These people should be arrested for indecient exposure. What are they, a gay group?
August 27th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Well nowadays you can't protest anything except America and God.

What is this country coming to
--
Boots
August 27th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

AIDS. You can find more great pictures to come on Yahoo news photos.

THere is a big double standard when it comes to such protests. In Boston, the mayor rounded up all the homeless people and transported them far enough from the convention so they couldn't walk back before it was over. I guess a partner of Rush Lumbah found these people, gave them EIB tee shirts and drove them back to where they came from. If the GOP ever did such a thing, the press would raise hell.

Now there are going to be all these crazy protests and the press will cover them like flies on

Ahhh yes, those people were arrested

I hope that pict is in the good taste of the forum!!!!! if not, let me know
August 27th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

There's a different set of rules for everyone in the game.
August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Last time I checked Bush was for a huge AIDs initiative In Africa. These people need to get facts streight.
August 27th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Their hippies, they suffer from a disease, which has no cure, and when i think of what that disease is i will get back to you
August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Lets not make fun of people with a disease that will kill them, although, I will be the first to stand up and say AIDs is where It is because of liberal influence's like homosexuality and drug use.
August 27th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

how the was i supposed to know they had AIDs, and besides they probably brought it on themselves, we are all gonna die someday.

didn't i say that hippies have sex alot, if i go to a mafia family and spit on them and they kill me, it is my fault and i shouldn't blame it on someone else.

of course if i did that i would have to be really stupid
August 27th, 2004  
silent driller

Amusing, indeed!