Presidential race

trailbrake2088

Would you vote for Mitt romney and why? I have read everywhere and i cant seem to get a true source on if his plans would benefit the middle class. I am not sure I can vote for Obama.

This issue was raised before sometime back- I just cannot recall when...

I am not an American citizen, therefore, this would not have an impact on people like me. What will have an impact on the rest of the world is the manner that the coming American President will exercise American policies towards the rest of the world, in general.

It used to be that you can put your finger on the guy most likely to be elected, but for these two chaps- its rather difficult to do that. Obama has his strongpoints and drawbacks, and so do Romney. I guess the American citizenwould have to choose well and choose wisely.

As I have mentioned before, it would be an interesting event to follow...

:pray:I'm shooting an arrow at the box and see where it lands. (sure hope it doesn't miss)

Last edited:
No worries, I can't shoot an arrow. And I would love my enemies if I knew who they were. Except for a certain few scattered about the globe hiding in caves.

No worries, I can't shoot an arrow. And I would love my enemies if I knew who they were. Except for a certain few scattered about the globe hiding in caves.

You should love them, too. Isn't that what Jesus preach?

Show them that you care, talk to them, get them out to the open... then send in the Marines to kick the $#@*& out of them...

See.... that CAN be therapeutic...:wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I have the feeling my prayers of love may not be enough. Also it's a little contradictory don't you think?

I try to stay centered.

Last edited:
I have nothing good to say about Mitt. He is a complete douche.

Obama...he is too afraid to do what he knows is morally right.

I'm ready for a good progressive to get their tush in the white house. We need some major changes in this country.

I am not to be related with the election but it would be interesting to see how things are going to fall just right through. Obama sured dared to be different from way back but I think that sort of became his hindrance to be accepted fully.

Though it is a new age when being different seems to be the growing trend, it would be nice to see a forward movement even with such terms.

I can't stand either Obama or Romney, so I'm going to do a write in vote for my cat. :)

But seriously, as bad a job as he's done, I would much rather have another four years of Obama than even one second of Romney in the White House.

:pray:I'm shooting an arrow at the box and see where it lands. (sure hope it doesn't miss)

image.php

I have your arrows.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Now, when aiming for your perspecive voting box, it's best to do this blind folded.

Results may vary....

Hopfully this method can explain the muttled counts and recounts bound to happen this year.

I doubt I'll even vote in the next election. Voting has become a monumental chore. When you don't trust any of the candidates, and it's simply a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils, it hardly seems worth it. It's just no fun anymore. :confused:

I doubt I'll even vote in the next election. Voting has become a monumental chore. When you don't trust any of the candidates, and it's simply a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils, it hardly seems worth it. It's just no fun anymore. :confused:

Hey, jilliz, its your right and duty to vote... that is the given right of every citizen of any nation... so exercise that right and exercise it well...:cheers:

Hey, jilliz, its your right and duty to vote... that is the given right of every citizen of any nation... so exercise that right and exercise it well...:cheers:

I know, viper...believe me, I'm aware of the privilege but like I said....the choices are bleak at best. Should I waste a vote on a candidate that I don't believe in or truly support? :-(

I know, viper...believe me, I'm aware of the privilege but like I said....the choices are bleak at best. Should I waste a vote on a candidate that I don't believe in or truly support? :-(

Well, jillyz, I think I am beginning to understand where you are coming from...

Kinda reminds me of a movie, an old one actually, starring Richard Pryor, I think... the tiltle- Brewster's Millions?- it is basically a story about a guy who has to spent money to inherit money...

Well, in one scene, in order to "waste" some money, h entered an election, competing with two candidates, both considered scounderels, His election line- "Vote for none... (or something like that)". He actually was doing better than the other two...

Maybe some American citizen can start something like that...:roll:

Back