A present for you guys...

Well, I've owned alot of toys. H&K 91, H&K 93, H&K 94, H&K USC, H&K SL8, FN FAL (both Metric amd Inch pattern), and a Daewoo DR200. I sold them all. The H&Ks were fun to own and at the time I got a ton of cash for selling them. Most were pre-ban guns and commanded a high price. The only rifle I regret selling was the Daewoo DR200. It was a fine 5.56x45mm rifle. But at the time when I sold it I needed to pay the bills.

I got most of my firearms during my high school days. While my friends were wasting money on turning a honda civic into a race car. I prucahsed firearms through my father. I worked my ass off for the money and he got them for me. But still I had to cover my bills. Auto Insurance, Truck Payments, internet and phone bill also. It wasn't all fun and games. Sure, I was different than most 16 year olds at the time. I had a damn arsenal of firearms before I had a car. But hey, firearms brought me joy.

I put my faith in the AR-15 because of the fact that I carried it into combat. I have seen what my allies carried. the H&K G36 and the British L85. Compraded to the AR-15 they are a pain in the ass. The only issue with the AR-15 is the direct gas system. That really is it's only fualt. But that problem has been corrected by replacing the direct gas port with a piston system much like in the M1 Garand, M14, Ruger Mini-14, and the AK-47. The Ergonomics of the AR-15 is very well designed. Eugene Stoner built the rifle from the gorund up for the modern day infantry soldier. It's much easier to swap magazines, the safety is in a great location, and the charging handle in also very easy to use along withbthe bolt release. The rifle is great because I can do every thing I need to do while keeping my gun hand (right hand) on the pistol grip and still be able to change magazines, work the safety, work the bolt release, and work the charging handle.

On most other rifle you have to take your weapon off target to do this actions. Bullpups are just to complecated for me. The only two are the Calico and the FN P90. problem is neither is chambered in 5.56x45mm. The FN 2000. is up there on my list of good rifle but still, it's a pain to convert to it's set-up.

If there is only one rifle from H&K that I want it's a SL7. It's a civilian hutning version of the G3. Expect it's in a wooden stock and looks like a Gewehr 43. Very Nazi Sniper looking.

Have you heard of the Arms Tech Compak-16? I read about it in Special Weapons for Military & Police magazine, and they make some hard-to-believe claims. For one, they say the barrel wears out about 5 times slower than a regular M4, and that it can acheive velocity and power eqivalent to an M16 with a 14.5" barrel. It also has a gas-trap near the muzzle that they say can almost negate the fouling the AR-15 system is known for. I can't find a decent article online, but if you haven't heard of it yet (which I find almost as hard to believe) I'd recommend looking into it further.

If these claims are true, it is definitely my favorite product of the AR-15 family, topping even the SR-25 and LR 300.

I bet one of the mexican military's top generals played ghost recon AW for the xbox360 and got some crazy ideas...

Theres a really small amount of information in Wikipedia on this weapon. But I cant really find the specs to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX-05

Heres a few pictures of the FX-05:

FX-05Stockpile.jpg
FX-05SoldierSmall.jpg
FX-05Soldier2Small.jpg
FX-05Soldier3Small.jpg

Back