Pranks

Whats the best/worst/meanest/funniest/dumbest/mostretarded stunt/prank/joke/or whatever, that youve ever pulled. my best prank would be hard to pick as I pull dumb stufff WAY to much as it is. ;)

i think there was a thread about this somewhere. but one of my favorites was on an outer island baseball trip. we waited until one of the coaches got pretty drunk and passed out on his bed. then we shaved one of his eye brows off and half of the hair on his head. later we carried him outside onto the beach. when high tide came in the next morning he had a nice little wake up call.
btw, the bet was instigated by the head coach who said he'd give someone $100 for shaving their head. i'm pretty sure he meant that persons own head, not someone elses. but that's what you get when you issue orders that aren't clear. :)

oh...there is one in the making that involves a large "free martha" sign and a certain high school roof. but that's kind of an inside joke for the student body i guess.

well it was probably when me and my friends were on mountain trip wiht school,so we found it funny to throw cakes on principals car,yeap we cleaned it all day after,only in our pajamas :lol:
it was worth of it

This one time at band camp...
I think the biggest prank I did was, well.... to laugh at someone :cry: Damn, I need to start working on the pranks.

I'm kind of boring as well although once when a friend of ours was extremely tired and sleeping, we used one of those marking pens that leave a mark which glows in black light to paint rude pictures on his forehead.

We then went to a nightclub and everybody kept watching him and we just laughed. :)

Back