Post a picture of your pet

This is our Yossarian Eugene Pearl (YEP, I said it.)

Attachments

• Yossi1.jpg
    Yossi1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Yossarian.jpg
    Yossarian.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
picture1206.jpg
picture1244.jpg

She's really evil....LOL! we're partners in crime ;)
picture1245.jpg

Last edited:
It's actually Lieutenant Commander. ;)

Sampson is doing well, although he's been experiencing some...um, gastrointestinal discomfort for a little while now. We tried changing his diet, but so far it hasn't helped too much.

He's not evil, but boy can he be a pest. I had to banish him from the bedroom at 1 a.m. this past Sunday night because he kept walking all over us and licking our faces. :)

It's actually Lieutenant Commander. ;)

Sampson is doing well, although he's been experiencing some...um, gastrointestinal discomfort for a little while now. We tried changing his diet, but so far it hasn't helped too much.

He's not evil, but boy can he be a pest. I had to banish him from the bedroom at 1 a.m. this past Sunday night because he kept walking all over us and licking our faces. :)

hahahhahaha,
I hope Sampson get's all well and healthy soon!!!!!

"Lieutenant Commander :wink:"

He earned his way back to my good side -- on Tuesday, he snuggled into my lap while I was on the recliner and we hung out for about a 1/2 hour. :love:

He'd never done that before with me, and had only done it once or twice with my wife in the past.

He earned his way back to my good side -- on Tuesday, he snuggled into my lap while I was on the recliner and we hung out for about a 1/2 hour. :love:

He'd never done that before with me, and had only done it once or twice with my wife in the past.

If its unusual for him to snuggle with you and your wife, then something must still be wrong.....

"Lieutenant Commander" ;)

Cute pets. :)

I need to take more picture of Sampson, I don't have any new ones.

He loves to snuggle in bed or on the sofa, but he doesn't like to be picked up nor does he (usually) snuggle on your lap. Probably has something to do with the fact that he was an alley cat for the first three years of his life or so.

Cute pets. :)

...Sampson... -snip- ...loves to snuggle in bed or on the sofa, but he doesn't like to be picked up nor does he (usually) snuggle on your lap. Probably has something to do with the fact that he was an alley cat for the first three years of his life or so.

How old is he?

I got Sombrero as a 10 cm baby kitten from a bush when he was already unconcious due to dehydration, my cocker spaniel "Esquid" more or less raised him (up to the point that he intended to "bark" at intruders when the cocker did, here you can see how close they are: http://ohlmer.es/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/15mytwoxos-480x359.jpg)), and I had to cover his first weeks supplying milk artifically through a bottle.

Now he is 8tish, and since last year first time ever he seems to have found a liking for being touched... So, maybe you need a little patience... Cats are *slow*.

Rattler

Last edited:
Back