Post a picture of your pet

A cute picture of my babies.
loading021.jpg

Dog: Abby, 13 years old (Spoiled behind reason by everyone but me).

Cat: Blurr, 10 years old (He's mine).

More of Gypsy and Bad Boy.....

Attachments

• pictures of horses 173.jpg
    pictures of horses 173.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pictures of horses 186.jpg
    pictures of horses 186.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
They both look to be in great condition.

What is your main interest with your horses?

Thanks. Well my main interest is just trail riding for now...but im about to look into having my mare bred bc me and my dad want to start raising and selling horses.....

Okay, finally -- due to popular demand, we have Sampson and me not too long ago when he decided he needed a warm arm to cuddle up against:

SampsonCuddle.jpg

And I got one of him snoozing on the sofa:

SampsonSleeping.jpg

Time to revive this thread by popular demand. Got a couple of new, recent pics.

1. Sampson just chillin' out on the bed one morning:

SampsonBed4.JPG

2. Sampson standing on my wife's tummy -- we were trying to nap, and he decided to harass us instead:

SampsonTummy.JPG

Enjoy! :)

Yeah, he's about 12 pounds. We try putting him on a diet and he just glares at us. :)

Yah, my cat is 14lbs, and he throws up if he doesn't get enough food, because he gorges on the dogs food.

So I have to feed him 2-3 times a day, smaller portions and he thinks he is being fed more. :p

We tried that, too -- except he'd get hungry at 3am and wake us up. :bang:

He's currently snuggled up next to my leg as I type in bed. :love:

Now that's one handsome cat you've got there Andy.

Our poor puss had to be put down with cancer several months ago, so now we spoil the next door neighbour's cat. We have the best of both worlds, a pet that has someone else to pay the Vet bills. :lol:

Aww, that's sad to hear -- but you're right, I think you've got the best of both worlds! Sort of like being a grandparent. ;)

Sampson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!! He is like the best cat ever!!! You should put him on icanhascheezburger. He'd fit right in. :)

No worries about him being fat, AJ. My mom's cat weighs in at a hefty 21 pounds. Sampson is skinny compared to Fluffy. LOL

Back