Post Limitations

godofthunder9010

Hello there. I've greatly enjoyed this forum and everything about it. Still, the limitation on the number of posts per day seems to be ... a bit low IMO. What are the possibilities for changing it, especially for people who have been here for awhile?

There is no real limit to posting. You just won't get mil bucks for them. I really could care less about getting mil bucks for my posts. Lately, I have had a lot to say and I have seen the message telling me I am over my limit and will not recieve any mil bucks for my post quite a few times.

It's not about the bucks, it's about being heard and interacting with people.

I was meaning the part about not earning bucks. If I only posted once in each category per day, several of those posts would not earn. Its just for fun, I'll admit, but hey ... it's a thought.

I can understand your not wanting people to spam for milbucks. But did you consider that it may deter legitimate posts, from people who want to earn more bucks for something? So they hold thier posts?

Personally, the milbucks restrictions don't bother me. Almost all my posting is beyond the 15 per 24 hour restriction. I really don't care about the milbucks, as I tend to stick them all in the bank anyway.

It seems I do most of my posting without getting milbucks as well! I just wanted enough for my avatar...and my sig line!

Back