Pop idol

--
Boots

October 21st, 2004  
Darcia

Topic: Pop idol

Who is your favorite Female Pop Singer....Even if you cant't stand thier Music But Love them....

I would have to say I Like

Brittney Spears....some of her songs aren't that good but the vidoes usualy make up for that.
October 22nd, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Topic: Re: Pop idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Who is your favorite Female Pop Singer....Even if you cant't stand thier Music But Love them....

Brittney Spears....some of her songs aren't that good but the vidoes usualy make up for that.
OOOOOOOOh yah! 8)
October 22nd, 2004  
battery

Topic: Re: Pop idol

Quote:

I hate pop/rap/etc... Nonetheless, if I had to choose one, i'd choose Christina Aguilera, she's a vixen.
--
Boots
October 25th, 2004  
Darcia

Whoi said i ever listen to them? I like rock. I just have to saw usualy if they can't sing thier videos make up strongly for that
October 25th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Whoi said i ever listen to them? I like rock. I just have to saw usualy if they can't sing thier videos make up strongly for that

Sex sold with this one
October 25th, 2004  
LIPS

Gwen Stefania MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mod edit: i cut out a few "m's" so the edit buttons were not a mile from everything else
October 25th, 2004  
Darcia

Better Beleive It....Sex Does Sell How do you think Britnney Made her 120 million?

Gwen is... interesting especialy if you catch her on the right video. she can sing better than some of the others though.
October 26th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Guys, put it back in your pants.

Alicia Keys
October 26th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I despise pop culture....so I do not have a favorite!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
Guys, put it back in your pants.
he's right guys. I had to lock a topic down for going wild with the sex talk. Keep it clean and there will be no problems
October 26th, 2004  
Tessa

Hoobastank is my favourite right now.

Hoobastank - The reason