Polish army

25sizzle

Hi there! I origionally wanted o join the British army, but I got rejected for medical reasons so Would I be able to join the Polish army? The reason I ask about the Polish army is because my Great grandad was Polish and fought in the Polsh army as an Officer during WW2

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Even if you can speak the language(if you can't, or if you can speak only basic polish, forget about it) what makss you think that if you were rejected in British army for medical reason, they'll accept you in Poland? You still have to pass a medical examination and physical condition tests, you know.
But it's not worth it.The equipment is old and rusty and the conditions are terrible(the barracks are dirty and you can forget about hot water in showers). The people in Poland are very intolerant and nationalistic, so can excpect quite a bulling from other soldiers(at least in the beginning). The army is at the middle of something that can be only described as demobilization and the wages suck.

Hi there! I origionally wanted o join the British army, but I got rejected for medical reasons so Would I be able to join the Polish army? The reason I ask about the Polish army is because my Great grandad was Polish and fought in the Polsh army as an Officer during WW2

Being denied military service in one country for medical reasons will almost always have the same result anywhere else. That being said, if it's something that can be fixed/treated to within acceptable criteria, feel free to try again. If not, I'm sorry, but there's more ways to serve your nation than with just military service. Good luck.

Back