Policewomen in Iran

ahhh, that was kinda funny, i mean its a good thing, but they looked like nuns repelling down that building

webs said:
ahhh, that was kinda funny, i mean its a good thing, but they looked like nuns repelling down that building

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that.

Muslim Women Dress Code (Hijab, Burqa) In Army, Air Force, Navy & Coast Guard

Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (APMM)

biruapmmofficedress5yj.jpg

offwhiteapmmberkerja3ww.jpg

Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM)

bb26kadetpolis2as.jpg

pgk271ma.jpg

Malaysian Armed Force (ATM)

malaysiatroopstts0xb6md.jpg

That's not so bad looking at the malaysian dress code, at least the women get to wear pants.

I think a lot of iranian women don't like the burqa one bit, if they want to wear it then it's their choice. But a lot of them don't and that's been seen in pictures in pre ayatollah days.

I personally really don't like the shah because he had a regime that repressed dissodence and was corrupt, not too different from today but at least they weren't waving threats to anyone that looked at them funny.

Iranian women are pretty headstrong compared to other muslim women, that's why they get a police force in a religious society. Another example is that 65% of university students in iran are female.

WarMachine said:
I think a lot of iranian women don't like the burqa one bit, if they want to wear it then it's their choice. But a lot of them don't and that's been seen in pictures in pre ayatollah days.
A Burka is that thing with the grating to cover the eyes.

WarMachine said:
I personally really don't like the shah because he had a regime that repressed dissodence and was corrupt, not too different from today
AGREED
WarMachine said:
Agreed but at least they weren't waving threats to anyone that looked at them funny.
Disagreed. The shah's regime did wave threats to anyone that looked AT THEM funny, while the Mullah regime waves threats to anyone that looks funny.

Disagreed. The shah's regime did wave threats to anyone that looked AT THEM funny, while the Mullah regime waves threats to anyone that looks funny

lol Muslim Dress Code not Funny :(

Last edited:
Back