PLEASE, think long and hard before voting for Bush.

Ironside

Banned
GW Bush: "I wake up everyday thinking about
how to protect America. That's MY JOB."

wtc_attacks.jpg

mission_unaccomplished_again.jpg

Remember, he was warned.

Why didn't he:

Warn America? (Like they do today, after the fact)
Put Federal Marshals on all domestic mass transportaion? (For less than $200 billion)
Seal our borders? (He supports openng our borders to illegal immigrants coming into America to take our poor's jobs!
Upgrade port security. (Bush has underfunded it)
Secure our nuclear plants. (3 years later and NOT ENOUGH has been done.)

We can't afford another 4 years of the current status quo in Washington D.C.

Please, consider voting for John Kerry!

For more flaws of the Bush Administration, please see my web site.

I moved this here because its not news. Let me ask you something:...Do you really think anyone will consider your claims seriosly? You always post from extremely left winged and unrelaible sources. You constantly make posts that have no discussional value. You do not acctually function as a forum member, you just come here to dump your political adds on us. I dont reall support anyone in this election. But the way you act really antagonyses people to your cause. Try making real posts with options for real discussion. Dont sell us political adds, cause we dont believe them anyway.

I dislike John kerry hes unwise and a disgrace to the military and to america
and think about what hes gunna do like taking away our guns thats violating our admendments yeah i hope the iraqes are impressed with out sinsitive side

Mod edit: Now, see how its better when your polite?

Adios, hero.

This forum is not a place for you to plaster political ads, you have been warned, and now you are permanently banned.

For the edification of any who may be wondering, Ironside's banning is not related to his political positions, but to the way he presents them and his blatant disregard for multiple warnings to adjust this. If your goal is not to have a true discussion but rather to make sensationalist and clearly agenda-driven posts, I would suggest you find somewhere else to spend your time.

Redneck said:
Joe252 said:
i think redneck is a republican lol :lol: :lol:

It doesn't matter what I am or what I think politically.

I agree, it doesn't matter.

As you may know, I strongly stress using independent sources to back up positions. Only using sources from the extreme left or right is like believing the Soviet media during the Cold War. How can you tell fact from fiction? I am a moderate conservative but you do not see me using stuff from Rush or Hannity. This forum stands for the truth, not someone's twisted version of it. Doing what Ironside did nothing good for the forum.

SGT Doody

We do not need comments from the peanut gallery. When a member's conduct is admonished, either move on with the discussion, or keep your comments to yourself.

PLEASE, think long and hard before voting for Bush.

You know what... I did think long and hard about voting for Bush.

You Know what... after thinking about it, I will vote for him.

C'mon does anyone really believe those posters up on the first post is going to change anyones mind?

Totally one sided opinions. Total left-wing propaganda.

Gimme a break.

One fact and one fact only:

Now since it could benefit him, he is proud to have served in Vietnam, but back then all he did was demoralize the efforts of all the real troops over there.

I went to that page Redneck mentioned and of course, the candidate best for me was Bush by a huge margin of 85%.

Back