Platoon Quotes

--

January 5th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Topic: Platoon Quotes

I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy, we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us. The was is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure Elias will be, fighting with Barnes for what Rhah called "possesion of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those who did make an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with whats left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

~Platoon
January 10th, 2004  
Chalk_1

Another Great war movie! One of the best from my generation.

Francis: It ain't D-E-R-E, it's D-E-A-R. And "Sarah" ain't got no two R's, King. Damn you're dumb!

King:It don't make no difference, she know what I mean. She don't read too good nohow.

Chris Taylor: Somebody once wrote: "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell.

Sgt. Barnes: Everybody gotta die some time, Red!

Sgt. Elias: Feelin' good's good enough

Well I could probably keep going all night on this movie, but these were some of my favorite quotes from the movie.
January 10th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

i'm glad i hit the nail on the head
--
January 13th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

i've been having a brunette being blonde day(and its early and i'm about to go to school) but i thought it was kinda funny... i was like ok there is my picture... but i don't kwo who those people are and i don't know what the hell i was talking about... ahh a day in the life of me
February 6th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I saw Platoon for the first time last night. Was this movie made by the anti-war Hollywood crowd? It seems to portray all the Americans as bad guys. The entire movie seems rather twisted. Good story though.
February 10th, 2004  
BornToKill

Death, what do you all know about death?

Sgt.Barnes

f*ckin A movie
May 5th, 2004  
Marksman

Very good movie!!
June 20th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

seeming that my last name is barnes I have been stuck with the Quote, "No one can kill sgt barnes , Barnes aint meant to die" by my Company commander . dont know if he thinks I am a looney or its a compliment but I find it funny.
June 20th, 2004  
tenlastnight

Quote:
All you got to do is make it out of here. It's all gravy, everyday the rest of your life, gravy.
June 22nd, 2004  
Rampage

Topic: this movie

I want to rent this movie. is it worth renting like "we were soldiers" and "saving private ryan" or is one of thoughs corny war movies?