Platoon Clerc Vs CV 90

ComsDown

I was shot in the head. Well, thats what the card told me as the "beeping" from my MILES west resounded trough the forest. Okay...keel over, play uncouncius...as the card also said I was still allive.

Then I was dragged back from the line a bit. And given first aid. And our trusted Plt clerc and one other soldier was given the task of bringing me further to the batallion aid station. The excercise was over for me, but not for the hero of this story...the Clerc.

After delivering me, he was going to have to find his way back to the platoon on his own. But they had moved on. And he quickly got lost trying to find them.

We had been wading around in deep, wet snow in the Norwegian woods for a couple of days, and he was tired. So when he found the Tank road, it was a relief. And he decided to take the chance and follow it. But as he continued down the road, he soon herd the roar of 4 CV 90 Infantery Fighting Vehicles. And since we did not have any, they must be enemey...

He was cought in open ground...so he did what he could...dived into the ditch, and covered himself in the wet snow. The CV 90's passed him, without discovering him, but they stopped only 50 meters away, and unloaded. Setting up a perimeter, with a machine gun crew setting up only 10 meters from where he lay.

He was starting to worry. He was soaked trough, cold, wet and hungry....and thought....to hell with this.

So he rose up and started firing blanks towards the machine gun crew, hearing those satisfactory "beeeeeeeeps" of their laser MILES vests, telling him he had taken them out. He dcided enough was enough and started running towards the forrest...

Behind there was pandemonium...somebody shouted "Jaeger! (Special Forces)- take him out!" And when he heard the unmistakingly sound of four CV 90 turrets training their 30mm cannons on him, he decided once more....okay...

So he stopped...pulled himself to attention, saluted the CV90 crews, and sat down, pulled out a sigarette.... the Excercise was over for our Plt. Clerc...

Back