Pick up lines - Page 4

--
Boots

July 28th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Let's see real life situation, I was on a two week training...it was basic infantry school for Sea Cadets. And at the end of it the Corpsman and I well... she and I hugged once and then hugged a again. I didn't even ask her for her number, she was like do you something for me to write on, and I gavce her my hand. And this chick was beautiful. Only problem is she lives in Connecticut.
July 28th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Redneck. Head to Norco, Bonsal, Temecula or Lakeside
I've figured it out by now, I just have to keep my mouth shut except to say "ma'am" and not confuse the pretty girls with any actual information.
July 29th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Let's see real life situation, I was on a two week training...it was basic infantry school for Sea Cadets. And at the end of it the Corpsman and I well... she and I hugged once and then hugged a again. I didn't even ask her for her number, she was like do you something for me to write on, and I gavce her my hand. And this chick was beautiful. Only problem is she lives in Connecticut.
you didn't ask for her #? you fool lol
as a military man, you should know the value of decisive action, not inaction!!!!!!
--
Boots
July 29th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
you didn't ask for her #? you fool lol
as a military man, you should know the value of decisive action, not inaction!!!!!!
what he meant was that he didnt have to ask. she offered. thats y he gave her his hand to write on.
July 29th, 2005  
Locke

my bad. stupid misreading.
good job mate

do you still have the number or did it....... nah i aint going to finish that one either lol
July 29th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Well I had my cell in my pocket, but I wasn't going to whip it out and type it in at that time. So about five minutes later I turned on my cell and entered it into my cell. And so far since then we've talked on the phone twice. When I get back from my next training I'll call her up unless somehow I see her at Good 'ol Camp Bob.
July 30th, 2005  
rotc boy

i dont need pick up lines, they come to me 8)

course theres always
"i think about you 2 times, day and night"
July 30th, 2005  
wife of lips

From my husband "Yeah you'll do"
July 30th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
i dont need pick up lines, they come to me 8)
Yeah with a frying pan.
July 30th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by wife of lips
From my husband "Yeah you'll do"
haha. i like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadet chief robot
Yeah with a frying pan.
OWNED!!