Pick up lines - Page 3

--
Boots

July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Yeah. All you have to do is do the introduction thing. Then pull out a pen and paper and ask her for her number. Then say, while she's writing down her number, "Oh and if you don't mind, put down your email address as well." Then wait to call or email her the next day. Calling or emailing too soon is a bad idea. If you know what I mean.
July 28th, 2005  
Locke

dont take pen and paper. esp if you are out in a club, that is obsiuos that you are after.
just give them your phone and ask them to put theor # in. everyone has a phone and its not out of place, a pen and paper at a club sorta is.
July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

That's why someone decided to build these things in our pants (no not the snake) called pockets. You can actually put stuff in them and when you need to... take it out as well. It's the best thing since throwing a stone at a trespasser's head.
--
Boots
July 28th, 2005  
Joe252

i said pick up lines not paragraphs
July 28th, 2005  
Locke

exactly, you have pocket, you put your phone it in.
pens, pencils, they have pointy ends and if you are trouble prone (cough) you may end up stabbingyourself, somehow
July 28th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
i said pick up lines not paragraphs
It was an alternative to the cheesy pick up lines. Real situation.

Also, Robot. You should ask for email first because they are more likely to give that up than the phone number. then while they are at the @ sign have them write down the phone number as well.
July 28th, 2005  
Locke

email is weak.
there is no personality to it.
if you want to show her you have confidence and balls and are a potential, get her # and call her, its the most personal, most scary lol and has the most rewards.
never sms!!!
July 28th, 2005  
Redneck

I've got a lot of rodeo pick up lines, but I've found out that nobody gets them in southern California, and the girls just think that I'm mentally challenged. Last Halloween I wore some of my rodeo gear and some tack and made cards for "One Free 8 Second Ride" with my number, those kind of crashed and burned, it loses its affect when you have to stop and explain what you're talking about every time you hand one out.

Say things to me like a cowgirl would and I'll do tricks for you like a cowboy should.

And about lines working, you have to approach it right. Anything will work if you do it right, hell I tackled a girl by mistake (she was hidden behind one of my buddies at a party, took them both out ) and ended up getting 3 or 4 dates with her before she realized it hadn't been the alcohol that was making me act like an as......nevermind.
July 28th, 2005  
Locke

LOL
if a crash tackle isn't a sure sign of love, i dont know what is!!!!

ROTFLMAO those cards were an inspired touch, good work!!!
July 28th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
I've got a lot of rodeo pick up lines, but I've found out that nobody gets them in southern California, and the girls just think that I'm mentally challenged. Last Halloween I wore some of my rodeo gear and some tack and made cards for "One Free 8 Second Ride" with my number, those kind of crashed and burned, it loses its affect when you have to stop and explain what you're talking about every time you hand one out.

Say things to me like a cowgirl would and I'll do tricks for you like a cowboy should.

Redneck. Head to Norco, Bonsal, Temecula or Lakeside