Peers

tetvet

Banned
Many of the Liberals , losers and Lunatics in this Country feel that the Drug Dealers , Drug users , Low Life's , bottom Feeders and Politicians are their Peers and must be given like consideration such as sitting in a jury of their Peers .:hide:

The word Peer means what ? in the Professional world one with the same skills judges another , Lawyers , Doctors , Generals , ect , not really trolling , just chit chat , humbug and BS .

Sorry mate I can't drink, doctors orders.:sick:

Oh sorry me old mate, I thought you were asking me to go for a beer.:cheers:<----Sugar free coke

lol

Flash back 5 years:

"Hey Brit Can I have a beer?"

"No Yo, wait until your older..."

:lol:

Christ!!! You lot sound like a bunch of extras for Mary poppins, with Danny Kaye putting on his pathetic " alright guv?" " Cor strike a light the mrs has just fell down the apple and pears and smashed her boat race" I have to get on the dog for the doctor geezer to come an make sure she is sorted".
Back to the op.
The last peer I saw was on the news and was burning

Last edited:
Christ!!! You lot sound like a bunch of extras for Mary poppins, with Danny Kaye putting on his pathetic " alright guv?" " Cor strike a light the mrs has just fell down the apple and pears and smashed her boat race" I have to get on the dog for the doctor geezer to come an make sure she is sorted".
Back to the op.
The last peer I saw was on the news and was burning

Erm I am a Londoner.:smil:

Good God no. Thats ZULU country North of Watford. They speak funny up there, not like wot I does. :mrgreen:

I live north of Watford and support Watford FC's arch rivals luton town. But i used to live 2 miles south of Watford and a few miles further off in Hayes

I live north of Watford and support Watford FC's arch rivals luton town. But i used to live 2 miles south of Watford and a few miles further off in Hayes

Oh Hayes near LHR?

graphics-planes-855583.gif

Flash back 5 years:

"Hey Brit Can I have a beer?"

"No Yo, wait until your older..."

:lol:

Now when you are older and can buy beer. I have a suggestion and it works pretty well. When you are in a bar and you detect a beautiful woman. Approach her and say this to her while you are giving her a $100 bill; "Use this to drink me handsome"

it is supposed to be working according to my single friends or maybe not when they are still single...but give it a go, you have nothing to lose, except for $100.

Now when you are older and can buy beer. I have a suggestion and it works pretty well. When you are in a bar and you detect a beautiful woman. Approach her and say this to her while you are giving her a $100 bill; "Use this to drink me handsome"

it is supposed to be working according to my single friends or maybe not when they are still single...but give it a go, you have nothing to lose, except for $100.

"Writes this all down on a piece of toilet paper in a bar bathroom stall.

Hears woman screaming from behind door.

Realizes I am actually in the women's bathroom."

Quick think fast Yo
!

"Changes voice to impersonate a woman.
"

Thanks for the Tip Brit Pack.:cool:

Back