Peace & love to the world.

--
Boots

March 1st, 2008  
Del Boy

Topic: Peace & love to the world.

Self-styled 'community pilgrim' set off on a mission from Bristol, England, to show he could survive on peace and love instead of cash. The fire-brand anti-capitalist aimed to walk 9000 miles to India completely penniless, relying instesd on the generosity of his fellow human beings in pursuit of his dream of a money-free global economy. His plan was to travel at up to 45 miles a day through Europe, eastern Europe, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Ghandi's birthplace in Porbandar, on India's west coast.

He set off at a fine pace and got as far as CALAIS, FRANCE, where they told him to piss off as free-loading backpacker who was unable to speak French, and they did not speak English.
March 1st, 2008  
The Other Guy

"Welcome to France. Go away."
March 1st, 2008  
Sevens

And here I thought France was all about peace and love. Hehehe
--
Boots
March 2nd, 2008  
A Can of Man

Refer to the post about the pranksters at school to read my story on what I did to the last jackass who claimed he could solve all problems violent or non violent, through the power of reason.
March 2nd, 2008  
Del Boy

He wants to get rid of all money - think your solution fits?
March 2nd, 2008  
A Can of Man

We'll throw him in the middle of India. He'll see what he can get for no money. NOTHING.
March 2nd, 2008  
The Other Guy

I think it was a great idea, just thwarted by the damn French...
March 2nd, 2008  
Del Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
We'll throw him in the middle of India. He'll see what he can get for no money. NOTHING.

That's exactly what he got at first stop - France.