Paintball Party - Page 2

--
Boots

January 30th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

You can always use those small paintballs made for airsoft.
January 31st, 2005  
chewie_nz

oh man that's cool!

http://www.opsgear.com./
January 31st, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I've never been paintballing before.....it's not like I don't have the opportunity, the military offers it for us here, but I'm kind of worried that the guys will laugh at me becuase I have no idea how to operate a paintball gun, lol
--
Boots
January 31st, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Damn these threads......they always make me paint hungry and trigger happy.

I'm trying to pick this up when I sell my A-5

Yumm...

OCDTSmith....Don't worry about it, everyone goes paintballing a first time and screws up. It's not that hard to learn either. First time I went, I never managed to completely shut my hopper and I'd leave a trail of paintballs everywhere. Or I'd always have to have someone help me wiht my gun. Next time you should definetly head out! But be forewarned...you'll be addicted quick.

Btw, Forgot to say it earlier!! Happy Birthday Nulli! You gettin your permit anytime soon?
January 31st, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

It wasn't my birthday, the first post dealt with my birthday. I've had my permit for a little over one month now. So far only 20 pedistrians have been hit. Shouldn't have been walking on those sidewalks anyway.
January 31st, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Damn, sorry about that, I didn't pay attention to the thread date... Well happy Belated Birthday.

Driving sure is fun though...Yup, I gotta admit, I've got about 5 of those....But I yet to figure out what those Red signs at the end of the sidewalks mean though!!!
January 31st, 2005  
Whispering Death

No greater sport than woodball has been invented by man.
January 31st, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Close Quarter Combat in paintball is pretty fun as well. Just have to keep the velocity down when rescuing a hostage. Then there is urban paintball, almost turned to that at my party. It's also fun to help out the opposig side with their aiming. As in "A little higher *thwak* Little to the left *thwak* That's good, keep it there" Even with all that help the guy still missed us.