I own a 1911 again....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Rock Island Armory 1911-A1 clone. Slide was professionally blued, the internals were all replaced with Wilson Combat parts, the barrel and feed ramp were polished, Wilson Combat Flat Mainspring Housing, Wilson Combat Trigger, Wilson Combat Hammer and Extended Beaver, Tail and a set of Crimson Trace LG201 grips were in added

I paid a total $450 for this gun.
smiley_abused.gif

Guy need cash badly.

100_0915.jpg

100_0916.jpg

Nice one!
How many guns do you really own now??
Enough to invade a small country alone I would guess, hehe... :lol:

5.56 is the WALL that keeps the badguys at bay, as they run in fear under the sight of superior firepower...:2guns:

Nice one!
How many guns do you really own now??
Enough to invade a small country alone I would guess, hehe... :lol:

I believe I'm around 120+ right about now. In the last two weeks I got this 1911 and a HK33 Rifle. About a month ago it was a Winchester 1894 lever action in .30-30 WCF and a Marlin 1894CSS lever action in .357 Magnum. So the numbers are contently changing. It's always in flux.

In Smith & Wesson Revolver alone I have 32 of 'em. Four AR-15s, enough military surplus bolt actions to equip a platoon. Etc..... It's always changing. Wheeling and dealing. Some stuff is just stuff at the right time and place and I get it simply because I can flip it for something better. Kinda like I get something for cheap and trade it up to something I want.

5.56 is the WALL that keeps the badguys at bay, as they run in fear under the sight of superior firepower...:2guns:

Most of the stuff stays locked in safes. It's simply collecting. Better that my money goes to that then something worse like military vehicles. Much harder to store. My garage will only hold two cars and my drive way will only do three. And currently I have my Ford F-150 and my patrol car so that would only leave me with enough space to part three military vehicles like a Willy's MB Jeep, a Kubelwagen, and maybe a staff car.

In reality my other hobby is retro gaming. Right now I'm running the following systems on one tv.

Retron 3
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Atari 7800
Playstation
Xbox
Super Gameboy
Gameboy Player

Other then that it's the outdoors. Kayaking, camping, hunting, fishing, etc....

Let alone private tank collectors....that can set a real high price ceiling rather quickly...

Or you can buy a plane, great way to make a large fortune smaller.

Me, I will just stick to collecting socks in my laundry, specially ones that don't match.:???:

Let alone private tank collectors....that can set a real high price ceiling rather quickly...

Or you can buy a plane, great way to make a large fortune smaller.

Me, I will just stick to collecting socks in my laundry, specially ones that don't match.:???:

I'm single and I have no kids. My money goes to me. I figure right now is the time to get what I want because very soon I won't be able to.

How could not have owned a 1911 before or got rid of a 1911 and not replaced it with a 1911?

God's Prophet John Moses Browning is disappoint.

Back