the other side in the life of Adolf Hitler. - Page 2




 
--
 
October 31st, 2010  
Elsarof
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The man was a monster, of that there is no doubt, but even monsters are human.

Funnily enough as a person, he was not all that unusual, he was of a type of person we see on this forum myself being one of them, he had very strong views on most things and did not take advice kindly. I think that it would be very interesting to see what some of us here would turn out like, if given the power he was.

It is said, that he did not feel comfortable interacting with children (Source: Hitler by John Toland), but that is hardly unusual among those who are single minded in the pursuit of their dreams, or for that matter,... unmarried men in general.

In this respect and many others, he did make himself an easy target for those who have blinkered or opposing views, but because of his singular drive to enact his dream of restoring Germany to what he saw as it's rightful place in World affairs by creating the Third Reich, that would have been very low on his list of priorities, in fact it probably never entered his mind. As much as he was a Monster, he was the man whose ideas dragged Germany out of the misery of the combined imposed penance of the Versailles Treaty and the world depression, there is also no doubt that he was the man that the German people needed at that time, and his success is what gained him the support of so many of the German people.

From everything that I have read, there is no doubt in my mind that every one of these photos and maybe hundreds or thousands of others, were carefully stage managed by his minders for the consumption of others.
i totally agree with u .
October 31st, 2010  
Elsarof
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micha
Dog poo wrapped in gift paper is still a dog poo. He was one of the world's greatest mass murderers. There is no doubt that the Nazi propaganda machine was extremely effective just like Goebbels was the world's best spin doctor that many politicians wish they had today.

But I think that it´s disturbing to see that he cultivated as an icon in many parts of the Middle East today. You can buy t-shirts, posters, key rings and other things with his portrait and Mein Kampf in Arabic is one of best selling books in the Arab world.
Ya i know , even the nazi Logo i see it on buildings in Egypt.
October 31st, 2010  
Shmack
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micha
But I think that it´s disturbing to see that he cultivated as an icon in many parts of the Middle East today. You can buy t-shirts, posters, key rings and other things with his portrait and Mein Kampf in Arabic is one of best selling books in the Arab world.
Well, there's nothing to be surprised at. They don't have every family having at least one member killed in war or tortured to death in Oswiencim or Treblinka. Pretty soon Europe will forget this as well, i'm sure. In Russia they have neo-nazis, what should one expect from the Middle East?

And that's quite natural i think. Nazism can't be banned forever. It's like a father trying to bring up a kid by prohibiting smth because it's bad.
--
October 31st, 2010  
Elsarof
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmack
Well, there's nothing to be surprised at. They don't have every family having at least one member killed in war or tortured to death in Oswiencim or Treblinka. Pretty soon Europe will forget this as well, i'm sure. In Russia they have neo-nazis, what should one expect from the Middle East?

And that's quite natural i think. Nazism can't be banned forever. It's like a father trying to bring up a kid by prohibiting smth because it's bad.
You know why middle eastern (especially palastine) like Hitler ?

1-Hitler sent troops to fight with them against jews





2-the good relation between (islamic leader in palastine and hitler).



3-many soldiers in Hitler army were muslims




One last thing , u can't compare europe to middle east in (WARS) , well let's see (egypt had 5 wars from 1948 till now) (syria about 3 wars)(jordon 1 war)(libya 2 wars)(algeria , morocco and tunisia 2 wars)(lebanon about 4 wars)(gulf area about 3 wars). without mention WW1 and WW2.
October 31st, 2010  
FUNeral
 
I'm going to say something that's not really Politically Correct, but Hitler was a normal man. Certian ideas have poisoned his mind, but in daily life he was just like everyone else... wich makes it hard to swallow. We rather see monsters commiting crimes. We can't accept that humans are capable of doing such genicides. But we are. Today your normal, tomorrow you can slaughter a nation laughing. Monsters are sleeping within each and every single one of us. And people like Hitler only allowed it to go rampant, removed the chains of morality that bind it. He did it to realise his dream. Even now there plenty of people who would set the world on fire, only to get thier dream realised. But nowadays its called "ambition". Talk about being rotten...
November 1st, 2010  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNeral
I'm going to say something that's not really Politically Correct, but Hitler was a normal man. Certian ideas have poisoned his mind, but in daily life he was just like everyone else... wich makes it hard to swallow. We rather see monsters commiting crimes. We can't accept that humans are capable of doing such genicides. But we are. Today your normal, tomorrow you can slaughter a nation laughing. Monsters are sleeping within each and every single one of us. And people like Hitler only allowed it to go rampant, removed the chains of morality that bind it. He did it to realise his dream. Even now there plenty of people who would set the world on fire, only to get thier dream realised. But nowadays its called "ambition". Talk about being rotten...
100% Correct. We only have to look at some of the things being done today in the name of political expediency to realise that men of Hitler's type are still among us.

As I said in my earlier post, I see people who exhibit many of Hitler's psychological traits here on this forum, and I am one of them. It would be very interesting to see how these persons behaved if given the power that Hitler was.

We'd have tin pot tyrants hanging out of the windows.
November 1st, 2010  
Chukpike
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNeral
I'm going to say something that's not really Politically Correct, but Hitler was a normal man. Certian ideas have poisoned his mind, but in daily life he was just like everyone else... wich makes it hard to swallow. We rather see monsters commiting crimes. We can't accept that humans are capable of doing such genicides. But we are. Today your normal, tomorrow you can slaughter a nation laughing. Monsters are sleeping within each and every single one of us. And people like Hitler only allowed it to go rampant, removed the chains of morality that bind it. He did it to realise his dream. Even now there plenty of people who would set the world on fire, only to get thier dream realised. But nowadays its called "ambition". Talk about being rotten...
A few questions;
1. You say, "Hitler was a normal man". What do you base that on?
2. "We can't accept that humans are capable of doing such genicides." Again what do you base this on?
After all. there has been many examples of genocide in the 20Th Century and before. Stalin, Rwanda, Armenia to name a few. The problem has been that it seems we are to ready to accept it.
3."Monsters are sleeping within each and every single one of us." What can you supply as support for this statement?

Seems like you have put together an abundance of clichés with no substance.
November 1st, 2010  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
A few questions;
1. You say, "Hitler was a normal man". What do you base that on?
Maybe the fact that he was assumed to have been born to human parents, one male one female ???
Quote:
2. "We can't accept that humans are capable of doing such genicides." Again what do you base this on?
The simple fact that people are not willing to accept that some very "noprmal" people ARE capable of doing these things. There is ample evidence to support this read "Deathwork" the story of an executioner in the US who was amazed at how apparently "normal" many of those he executed actually were.

Quote:
3."Monsters are sleeping within each and every single one of us." What can you supply as support for this statement?
The number of friends and aquaintances of people who have done some truly monstrous things who will stand in public and state that the person concerned was a "Wonderful man" who loved animals and wouldnt harm a mouse. We see it every day on TV and read it in the papers. Many of these people have exhiited no prior signs of being psychopaths or whatever. To be a psychopath you don't have to have horns sprouting out of your temples, or "crazy eyes"

Quote:
Seems like you have put together an abundance of clichés with no substance.
It might seem that you have put together an answer without much thought and certainly no backing.

I must admit though Hitler did show some signs of minor concern, as a child, he always wanted to be in charge, and was argumentive and self centred with his peers. Does it remind you of anyone that you know?
November 1st, 2010  
Chukpike
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Maybe the fact that he was assumed to have been born to human parents, one male one female ???
Gays are assumed to have human parents, does that make them normal or just human?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips

The simple fact that people are not willing to accept that some very "noprmal" people ARE capable of doing these things. There is ample evidence to support this read "Deathwork" the story of an executioner in the US who was amazed at how apparently "normal" many of those he executed actually were.
You said apparently "normal", with normal in quotes. Obviously by using the quotes it was not believed they were normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Many of these people have exhiited no prior signs of being psychopaths or whatever. To be a psychopath you don't have to have horns sprouting out of your temples, or "crazy eyes"
Since you claim to be like them, I will assume you are more attuned to psychopathy's than I.


Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I must admit though Hitler did show some signs of minor concern, as a child, he always wanted to be in charge, and was argumentive and self centred with his peers. Does it remind you of anyone that you know?
No, not off hand.
November 1st, 2010  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
Gays are assumed to have human parents, does that make them normal or just human?

You said apparently "normal", with normal in quotes. Obviously by using the quotes it was not believed they were normal.
Don't presume to know what I believe, it will get you in even deeper than you already are. I quoted "normal" to indicate the generally accepted interpretation. Something that does not necessarily apply to homos as you imply above. Unless of course you have other experience.

Quote:
Since you claim to be like them, I will assume you are more attuned to psychopathy's than I.
Probably, but there lies the fault in your assumption, as I have not turned out to be a monster,... yet.

Quote:
No, not off hand.
How far away is the nearest mirror?
 


Similar Topics
WWII Quiz
USMC cadences
Turning point of WW2
If Germany had won World War I
Parents are not the best teachers in your life! You and your experience are the best!