Ore. Mayor's Racy Photos Create Stir

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Ore. Mayor's Racy Photos Create Stir
ARLINGTON, Ore. (AP) - Some residents of this small town wish their mayor felt like she had something to hide. Mayor Carmen Kontur-Gronquist created a stir with her MySpace page, where at one time anyone could see photos of her on one of the town's fire engines, clad only in a black bra and...

I agree with her on this one. But then I don't see the problem in the first place.

I don't, she is a public figure representing a town and she posted the pictures in a public forum therefore it does reflect on the town.

I have no problem with her taking the photo's or putting them on a private forum for her "friends" but I do not believe I would want my representatives appearing this way in public.

She did it 3 years before she was elected. She can't go back in time and take the pics down after they've been up 3 years. It'd be kind of pointless to do so.

She did it 3 years before she was elected. She can't go back in time and take the pics down after they've been up 3 years. It'd be kind of pointless to do so.

Like I said I don't care that the photo's were taken I just don't agree with them being displayed on a public forum while in office and representing the community.

From the time she began to run for office through until the time she leaves office the photo's should have been secured what she does after that is no concern of the town.

xscuseless.gif

Back