Operation Hosannah

i think nato does not have a device to track anything.

fox - be good child, or it'll be an appointment you'll regret.

i think nato does not have a device to track anything.

fox - be good child, or it'll be an appointment you'll regret.

You're wrong, and the US Army, Homeland Security, and any of a number of three letter intelligence services could and would track your IP. Once that's done, everything you do will be monitored and you may find yourself blind folded and zip tied in a dark room a long way from any help if they don't like what they see. Essentially vanishing off the face of existence.

Now, are you a declared enemy of the US or NATO? A simple yes or no will suffice.

If you're a troll, speak up now.

'The United States and its forces pledge to forfeit all gains made as per potsdam/45 and to withdraw all political privileges granted in Asia and Europe.'

truly,

Brinktk
US Army(NATO)

ASG5IMB.
The Army Of The Khalsa.

Lodiana.27/01/14.

'The United States and its forces pledge to forfeit all gains made as per potsdam/45 and to withdraw all political privileges granted in Asia and Europe.'

truly,

Brinktk
US Army(NATO)

ASG5IMB.
The Army Of The Khalsa.

Lodiana.27/01/14.

You're not answering the question. You're also cherry picking agreements from WWII between the allied powers. There was much more to the Potsdam agreement than that and you failed to provide a context in which it should be judged against.

Also, how are you considered an Arab AND a Sikh? Aren't you supposed to shed EVERYTHING from the past once you're baptized as Amrit Sanchar?

Last edited:
Personal attacks from someone who's never met myself or my wife...wow, you're such a genius.<<<in case you can't tell, the genius part was satire...do I need to explain what that means?

You keep avoiding the question, what's the matter...cat got your tongue? You're no Sikh. And you're certainly no warrior. You're some kid trying to troll like it's his first time on the internet.

If you want to be a contributing member of this site you better start posting things with some substance and stop antagonizing people. Otherwise you're going to be banned. If you'd actually act like a human being and not some dipshite a$$hole, I think you'll find there is a lot you can learn from the people on here. Your move Cochise.

Last edited:
Back