oops I did it again

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
There was a gun show here in DC this past weekend.... The National Gun Show..... 1000 tables... and yes, I purchased another gun... This time a rifle. Remington 700 7mm... Pictures to follow.

Could have been worse. You could have purchased more than one! lol. Still, so long as your happy with your find you should be fine.

There was a gun show here in DC this past weekend.... The National Gun Show..... 1000 tables... and yes, I purchased another gun... This time a rifle. Remington 700 7mm... Pictures to follow.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

is this the same rifle that can go off with the safety on. I saw a report on tv a couple weeks ago even the army was having problems

is this the same rifle that can go off with the safety on. I saw a report on tv a couple weeks ago even the army was having problems

Remington resolved that problem back in 1982. As for the issue itself. There are millions of Remington 700s out on the market. The ones that have the issue are so insignificant that it's never really been a problem. That program made on CNBC was bullsh#t and nothing more. Sensational journalism and nothing more.

So I took it out shooting yesterday.... shot 8 rounds... that was enough... She kicks like a mule... put two shots inside a quarter at 100m.... yeah, I like her real well..

So I took it out shooting yesterday.... shot 8 rounds... that was enough... She kicks like a mule... put two shots inside a quarter at 100m.... yeah, I like her real well..

What is the exact 7mm caliber you are shooting? Is it 7mm Remington Magnum or 7mm Remington Ultra Mag?

7mm Rem Mag..... 150 gr...

anim_lolabove.gif
anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl2.gif
anim_lol.gif

Pansy....

Just Kidding.....

If you think that's bad; play with this. That'll put some hair on your chest.

4570phh.jpg

smiley_abused.gif

I have a box of that lying around for the Marlin .45-70 Lever Action. That will take down a Elephant. It'll also detach my retina from the recoil alone. It's like a cinder block from a cannon being throw into my shoulder.

icon_smile_blackeye.gif
anim_brick.gif

I only want to take down deer, so anything bigger than 150gr will not be good and I will risk ruining the meat. So it is what it is. I need to post pics... soon... promise...

Just yanking you're chain..... I got a Winchester Model 70 in .270 Winchester and she's a little rough on the shoulder.

Back