Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

My favourite Science Fiction take on an Alien invasion was in the series UFO by Gerry Anderson, back in the early 70s.
A highly advanced alien race on a dying planet, where the extraterrestrials were becoming infertile, were using Earth as a source of spare parts.
Initialy taking the organs they needed from the people they attacked for transplants to keep themselves going, and then, enventualy, by implanting their consciousness in abducted people.

My wife is an Alien, she always knows what I'm doing even when she's miles away.

Never give them more credit than what is due, I can guess what you are doing and we have never met, it will involve alcohol, sex, electronics, sport, guns or engines and on a good day a combination of all of the above.

You are male it is what we do.

:)

They may wish to be made aware of dangerous developments, in order to eleminate threats to them. Set the signals and relax - alarms will alert monitors.

Take us for example - we present a fairly belligerent planet ; three strikes and out.

Last edited:
Most life forms in outer space are probably microbial, but a handful of them may be advanced enough to actually reach us. Now, from their perspective, we humans are the microbial life and we would simply not be that interesting to them. I think this is one reason aliens don’t come here and say, “Take me to your leader, Earth man.” An extremely advanced civilization visiting humans would almost be like humans going down to an ant hill and telling them: "I bring you computers, I bring you knowledge…" Most of the time we simply step on them instead.

If intelligent alien life forms do exist out in the vastness of space, they might not be the friendly cosmic neighbors the people of Earth are looking for. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they could reach. If so, it makes sense for them to exploit each new planet for material to build more spaceships so they could move on. Who knows what the limits would be? We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.

Opa, you've got a very good point there. Many times, we think aliens as big strong beings when they can the opposite.

My wife is an Alien, she always knows what I'm doing even when she's miles away.

How very true, so is my wife. She has this thing of calling me (more like checking, I think) when I am in the middle of something interesting...

Now, you've got me really worried... :-:)-:)-(

My favourite Science Fiction take on an Alien invasion was in the series UFO by Gerry Anderson, back in the early 70s.
A highly advanced alien race on a dying planet, where the extraterrestrials were becoming infertile, were using Earth as a source of spare parts.
Initialy taking the organs they needed from the people they attacked for transplants to keep themselves going, and then, enventualy, by implanting their consciousness in abducted people.

Hey... I remember that series, pretty advance concept for its time...

In theory, The resource and minerals on the Mars belong all the human of the solar system. But only three countries (USA,China,Russia) able to land on Mars. (Maybe English,German ,French and other Europe countries will joint together land
on Mars. I don't think Japan had ability land on Mars in next 70 years.Because Space industry of Japan develope too late.
In fact, only the three countries able extract the resource , other counrtries on the Earth can not extract the mineral of Mars. What they can do?

They only can buy the Mars minerals from USA,China and Russian by a high price.
The saceship and Mining ship will use nuclear power.
In the other cases,When human able extract mineral and energy in other planet of the solar system by very low cost. The energy and mineral exporter countries like ,Iran,Saudi Arabia, Iraq, middle east countries. Canada, Australia, Their economics will break down.

Only three countries capability land on Mars: The USA , China , Russia. Maybe USa astronaut land on Mars will happen in 2050, Chinese can land on Mars in 2060,Russuia will land on Mar in 2080. I guess.

But I don't think the resource and mineral only belong the three countries. Any resource in solar system belong all the human of the Earth!

the_red_planet.png

Last edited:
Alien force want to find land campaign are very foolish, our people of the Earth reach 7 billions nows. If Alien fleet send marine land on the Earth! Even one Extraterrestrial soldier before he dead can kill 500 soldiers of Earth! The change rate are 1:500! At the last, the denfense force of Earth will win. The extraterrestrial failure!

6UAIMEBF0BOd0003.550x.0.jpg

By the way, another extraterrestrial invade Earth movie <battleship> will r
elease in May, 2012. The story introduce:
Taylor Keqi playing a naval commander in the film "Battleship" , and his brother serve in a warship. He was ambitious in military career. He and the captain's daughter falls in love. An unexpected discovery at sea, changing the lives of sweet. Mysterious alien fleet launched a surprise attack on Earth. Between humans and aliens fight at sea soon.

Predict version link:

http://www.iqiyi.com/pianhua/20111231/1c8f3d2ce1f552cf.html?src=4d2d5e87bda8a59b08bab95d657713f6
Then they simply kill us from space, like holding a magnifying glass over an anthill.

Problem solved, then they can send machines or sub routines to gather whatever they wish to plunder from earth.

Last edited:
At the last, In conclusion :
For the earth cililization just can travel to Mars, Assume one alien civilization by superluminal interstellar travel invade the Earth. They can extinct people on earth in seconds. No suspense really.

cb8065380cd791230b266fc7ad345982b3b780bb.jpg

Last edited:
And of course,we can pray such advanced Aliens race come to Earth from other galaxy. They are maybe peaceful race! They just want trade with us. sold us some high-tchnology product inprove our life! Even tecah us how to change the enviorment of Mars,let Mars become second Earth. Let human can live on it! Because a alien race able to evolve achieve star travel. They must solve internal war and conflict problem between themselves! Or in otherwise, this extraterrestrial race will self-destrution before star travel in the evolution process.

At the last, In conclosion :
For the earth cililization just can travel to Mars, Assume one alien civilization by superluminal interstellar travel invade the Earth. They can extinct people on earth in seconds. No suspense really.

Last edited:
At the last, In conclosion :

78310a55b319ebc4d51ed92a8226cffc1e17161a.jpg

Happy little soul isn't he.:roll:

I ain't gonna read all ten billion posts to this thread....

Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?
Huh?

The Amercian often boast how they defeated Alien who invade the Earth in Hollywood movie.
Huh?

Tell Earth people Amercian is the strongest country in world.
Huh?

Come on,The American and European could'nt defeat Communism China.
WTF?

How they can resist Alien invade?
Say what?

Always European defeat Alien in movie,let our Asian people very shame.
Huh?

Do you know why Aliens dare not attack China?
Huh?

Hey Micwoe, here. Have a beer. :cowb:

Oh boy.... another one from the PRC.

As for the movies.... the majority of the films you mention are produced in the USA... the primary market for them is the American people. The foreign markets are secondary. If a film came out of the PRC about the People's Liberation Army fighting off a zombie hoard or a alien invasion fleet I could watch it.
I would as well. And I'd likely be cheering on the Chinese, too!

Hell, I have Assembly in my movie collection and that's a film about a Communist Chinese Soldier.

Very good film.
Exactly. There's a Soviet propaganda flic that I love to watch. "Enemy Within The Gates", I think the name is. Great film. Of course anythng fighting and killing the nazis has to be a cool flic to begin with! :sniper:

Rating of the strongest alien in movies.

Upside down sort:
7 Avatar: So far, the weakest alien, in the primitive tribal.

300000678340127356809209026_950.jpg

6 Ninth District: the poor alien like migrant workers go for refuge, it had high-tech weapons, but their IQ are very low, almost nothing combat power.

5 "Transformers": feel the U.S. has the ability to deal with the "Decepticons" transfomers, a shoot killed the Hercules . Let us doubt the car transformers just a kidding? The trouble caused by the Transformers to Earth people can't comparable with "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds.

18779_215021016_2.jpg

4 "Independence Day": a lot of people sure to protest, At <Independence Day>, alien own energy weapon and shields all available, and also the great mothership. Nuclear warheads no effective. But based on the results, because the computer didn't install a firewall, broke down by human computer virus, human win completely.

3 "War of the Worlds: aliens only send a kind of three-legged mechs to fight, Earth people almost to extinction. But unfortunately due to no vaccination, caught a fever and sick, humans defeated the aliens very lucky!

2 "Battle of Los Angeles: Although alien weapon used in the Battle no better than humans, it seems that worse than the ninth district. But its pre-war reconnaissance, targeted landing on a beach between the various units act in harmony tactical skills. They beat up the human army retreat embarrassed,They are extraterrestrial who konw military knowlodges the best in movie. Although at the end of the film UAV control center was bombed, but it's only the extraterrestrial army of the Los Angeles loss the air temporary. By a small setback. War isn't over, the invasion didn't fail.

1 "Skyline": extraterrestrial in the game "Crysis" very similar, although no a shield. But has a powerful bioremediation technology, the mothership was bombed that it can recover automatically. The human were finished at last, can regarded as human were loss finally. As for the actor and actress % $ * &% ^ &% &% $ &, I have nothing to say really .

20110614110203_38717.jpg

Last edited:
Back