Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 5

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

Actually I think they are conventional guns...IIRC there was an episode where a bunch of cylon assault robots (the shiny metal ones not the human looking ones) managed to get onboard the ship. I haven't seen the episode in quite a while but IIRC the bullets pretty much bounced off them and also Apollo mentioned being out of AP rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
But in battlestar Galactica ,still had many bugs.
In superluminal era, The human still used the "ammunition" weapons? It's unimaginable, right?
Even civilian spacecraft are able to achieve "light" jump!
But in such advanced warships had a "traditional ammunition" weapons,
Those poor people living in simple tent.
I really do not know, is a time-wrong, or is a mistake of director ?
Human weapons, equipment tactical of Earth's 20th century era, coordinate "superluminal" transportation equipment 30-century Earth, What is wrong?

January 29th, 2012  
captiva303

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
I forgot tell everyone. Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some. Asian peop!le are always proud of Chinese!
At the end ,the Earth girls always said:" oh,Chinese soldiers, my heerrrrooooo!"
There are no alien invasion. Movies are to entertain and make money not brag. Maybe china should make more alien movies? Why don't you make an alien movie for chinese people. Hmm maybe your not allowed to.

Ummm asian people? as in all the nations in Asia? the vast majority (generalising and I apologise) of Asian governments resent the PRC's perceived expansionism and interference with the region. Large portions of the nations people are sinophobic or at very least suspicious of china's motives.

I dont know why they would be so proud of the china's defense services neglected department. Most of the funding for china's defence forces go to the navy and airforce The majorities of the army are il-equipped under funded and largely only capable of internal security operations...

So why are you here? and why are you obsessed with aliens?
January 29th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
If Aliens invaded London, they'd take over a run down area of the city and soon a subculture of their home planet would develop and the rest of the city could go there to experience their culture and food
Have you seen let alone eaten jellied eels or tripe, onions and black pudding?

I only have to smell it and I throw up.
--
January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

Human can't go out the solar system in two thousands years
Some scientists say, consider the distance between star and star are too far, human life is too short to reach. Technology degree is not enough
But I think does not take a thousand years, people can live longer, or freezing technology, or more high-speed craft, or occupy planets one by one, and use the machine to invest resources other undeveloped planet. waiting for future human generations fulfill.Rely on our children and grandchildren to realize ..... the key is the moon and Mars, these two steps can achieve in 100 years.
January 29th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Have you seen let alone eaten jellied eels or tripe, onions and black pudding?

I only have to smell it and I throw up.
I don't mind Black Pudding, the rest, I agree, is pure barf fodder!
January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

Galactica making strange, high-tech and low-tech co-exist, interstellar jump technology and drinking machine co-existence.
Battleship Galactica had star a jump engine, but the level of medical care so low!
In the third quarter with the last episode crews was still use line telephones and drinking machine like my home.very strange technology ideas!

January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

Aisan countries resent China?? Are you kidding me? The west countries attacked and invaded Asia countries like :Irap,Iran ,libya,Afghanistan,vietnam and korean. you can ask these countries people like or resent European and USA?
EVEN many peaceful American or west citizens anti the war! Especially they anti Vietnam war and Iraq war!
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva303
There are no alien invasion. Movies are to entertain and make money not brag. Maybe china should make more alien movies? Why don't you make an alien movie for chinese people. Hmm maybe your not allowed to.

Ummm asian people? as in all the nations in Asia? the vast majority (generalising and I apologise) of Asian governments resent the PRC's perceived expansionism and interference with the region. Large portions of the nations people are sinophobic or at very least suspicious of china's motives.

I dont know why they would be so proud of the china's defense services neglected department. Most of the funding for china's defence forces go to the navy and airforce The majorities of the army are il-equipped under funded and largely only capable of internal security operations...

So why are you here? and why are you obsessed with aliens?
January 29th, 2012  
captiva303

No I am not kidding you.
Resenting America or china is not mutually exclusive, they can resent both. Korea is one of Americas closest allies. Iraq is an ally. The new Libyan government is pro western.

Iran has virtually no friends.

Vietnam is increasing ties with the US and have a strong economic relations. The Vietnam war is very old news and completely irrelevant today for international relations. The cold war is over. However Sino-Veitnamese wars way heavily on the minds of the Vietnamese as china still makes territorial claims to parts of Vietnam.

But all the claims do nothing to rebutt the claim that many Asian nations are suspicious of China's intentions.

Here is a thought China has border disputed with every neighboring country.This is but one of the many causes for concern.
January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

That is robber logic, USA bombed and killed millions korean, Iraq,vietnam and libya,Afghanistan Civilians. And you so-call they are west countries ally. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
A very stupid robber logic, do you know why so many anti-American arms organization in Aisa countries and African countries!
If you had relative die at bomb of USA plane like a Iraq citizen. The other people don't say sorry to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva303
No I am not kidding you.
Resenting America or china is not mutually exclusive, they can resent both. Korea is one of Americas closest allies. Iraq is an ally. The new Libyan government is pro western.

Iran has virtually no friends.

Vietnam is increasing ties with the US and have a strong economic relations. The Vietnam war is very old news and completely irrelevant today for international relations. The cold war is over. However Sino-Veitnamese wars way heavily on the minds of the Vietnamese as china still makes territorial claims to parts of Vietnam.

But all the claims do nothing to rebutt the claim that many Asian nations are suspicious of China's intentions.

Here is a thought China has border disputed with every neighboring country.This is but one of the many causes for concern.
January 29th, 2012  
captiva303

Yes you must show these people(most of them anyway) how stupid these people are for liking the US.You think they would know better. Despite all the US has done for them. Iraq and Libya the US assisted the over throw of dictators. Koreans really like them Saved them from the shambles known as DPRK. Veitnam are mature enough as a nation to recognise what the cold war was.

Who are you talking about? Name some" anti-American arms organization in Aisa countries and African countries".

I was only saying that your assessment that Asia is in aur of the PRC was incorrect nothing more. I have no interest in talking about issues in this juvenile manner.