Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 4

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

January 29th, 2012  
captiva303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
There is an Australian version of the Red Dawn as well. The title of it is; "Tomorrow, When the War Began."
That statement is inaccurate at best. The book had been completed (though not published) before Red Dawn. The Author would not be happy with that comparison.

They are similar but are not related.
January 29th, 2012  
Spartan613

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
European have so-call high technology? China don't need so-call high-tech.Everthing products what European can made we could made it.Almost all products China can made. Car China can made ,plane and televisions China can made. Nuclear bombs China can made,mobile and computer China can made.Ship and icebox China can made.........
China sell variaty products to European and American,What products European and American can sell China?? Forest or oil? If American companies had no any products can sell to Chinese,I think the American economics will worse,more and more American labours will unemployment.

European said angrily: How dare you Chinese discriminate our high technology? The computer and internet what you using are invented by our European.
OLNY our high-technology can defend the Earth!
We will kick your ass,Now Chinese guy,watch out! We should show our latest high-tech-- space jumping technology!

jump!
Yeah, it's easy to produce high-tech stuff cheaply and easily when you don't have to do any research and development. All you have to do is flaut copyright and intellectual poperty laws (that's diplomatic-speak for "steal") to make stuff.
January 29th, 2012  
zhaldev

What's going on guys...i bet if aliens invade we have chuck norris n Rajnikant(Indian chuck norris but more powerful) to save the earth.
--
January 29th, 2012  
BritinBritain

If Aliens invaded London, we'd make them eat jellied eels or tripe and onions with black pudding, or what's even worse, both! They would soon bugger off without a fight
January 29th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
If Aliens invaded London, we'd make them eat jellied eels or tripe and onions with black pudding, or what's even worse, both! They would soon bugger off without a fight
If Aliens invaded London, they'd take over a run down area of the city and soon a subculture of their home planet would develop and the rest of the city could go there to experience their culture and food
January 29th, 2012  
Trooper1854

I know aliens invaded the NEC in Birmingham

January 29th, 2012  
Big_Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
I know aliens invaded the NEC in Birmingham

Wtf, is that thee Darth Vader in the background center?
January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

Most Earth people want to surrender when an alien fleet consist of 10000 space battleships arrived at Earth, They come from one planet in M887 GALAXY!

Aliens fleet invade Earth, French and Italy want to surrender,They said : "In front of strong Aliens culture, Earth people can not resist it!"
Their representatives fly to Aleins command-ship
,put up white flag. Want to negotiate with enemy commander. The commander of Aliens asked them:You want to surrender,why? And how many captives we can receive?
The French and Italy representatives answers: Because our people don't want had war in the planet. They want maintain the peace of Solar System. Please don't let your fleets ruin the beatiful Earth,we beg you ,sir ,please?

And French and Italy representatives said to the commander of Alien seriously: "Now sir, we represent 123.5 millions Earth people(The total population of France and Italy) surrender to you !"

"What! Are you kidding me? 123.5 millions captives??" The commander of Aliens shouted!
The Aleins creature think for a moments, said: " We surrender to the Earth, we jump away form Solar System,and promise never offense the planet again!
The Earth people cheer: "France and Italians ,Oh!my heros!

But our Chinese people don't surrender to any evil power,we will battle to the last one man! yeath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Aliens won't adhear to human qualities of "honor" "courage" and "humanity".

So they won't fight fair,

U.S., PLA, Russian Armed forces or European alliance whatever.

In our eyes aliens may "cower" behind superior technology.

In the invaders eyes when they arrive at Earth and if they like what they see ,if we get in the way, they may just wipe us clean off the Earth with biological weapons, or if they soley want hard materials by just finding a way to turn the heat up and maybe simpley dissolve the atmosphere.

January 29th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
Wtf, is that thee Darth Vader in the background center?
No, I'm the dirty boy on the right
January 29th, 2012  
micwoe

I forgot tell everyone. Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some. Asian peop!le are always proud of Chinese!
At the end ,the Earth girls always said:" oh,Chinese soldiers, my heerrrrooooo!"