Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 13

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

February 1st, 2012  
BritinBritain

My wife is an Alien, she always knows what I'm doing even when she's miles away.
February 1st, 2012  
Trooper1854

My favourite Science Fiction take on an Alien invasion was in the series UFO by Gerry Anderson, back in the early 70s.
A highly advanced alien race on a dying planet, where the extraterrestrials were becoming infertile, were using Earth as a source of spare parts.
Initialy taking the organs they needed from the people they attacked for transplants to keep themselves going, and then, enventualy, by implanting their consciousness in abducted people.
February 1st, 2012  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
My wife is an Alien, she always knows what I'm doing even when she's miles away.
Never give them more credit than what is due, I can guess what you are doing and we have never met, it will involve alcohol, sex, electronics, sport, guns or engines and on a good day a combination of all of the above.

You are male it is what we do.

--
February 1st, 2012  
Del Boy

They may wish to be made aware of dangerous developments, in order to eleminate threats to them. Set the signals and relax - alarms will alert monitors.

Take us for example - we present a fairly belligerent planet ; three strikes and out.
February 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte
Most life forms in outer space are probably microbial, but a handful of them may be advanced enough to actually reach us. Now, from their perspective, we humans are the microbial life and we would simply not be that interesting to them. I think this is one reason aliens don’t come here and say, “Take me to your leader, Earth man.” An extremely advanced civilization visiting humans would almost be like humans going down to an ant hill and telling them: "I bring you computers, I bring you knowledge…" Most of the time we simply step on them instead.

If intelligent alien life forms do exist out in the vastness of space, they might not be the friendly cosmic neighbors the people of Earth are looking for. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they could reach. If so, it makes sense for them to exploit each new planet for material to build more spaceships so they could move on. Who knows what the limits would be? We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.
Opa, you've got a very good point there. Many times, we think aliens as big strong beings when they can the opposite.
February 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
How very true, so is my wife. She has this thing of calling me (more like checking, I think) when I am in the middle of something interesting...

Now, you've got me really worried...
February 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
My favourite Science Fiction take on an Alien invasion was in the series UFO by Gerry Anderson, back in the early 70s.
A highly advanced alien race on a dying planet, where the extraterrestrials were becoming infertile, were using Earth as a source of spare parts.
Initialy taking the organs they needed from the people they attacked for transplants to keep themselves going, and then, enventualy, by implanting their consciousness in abducted people.
Hey... I remember that series, pretty advance concept for its time...
February 1st, 2012  
micwoe

In theory, The resource and minerals on the Mars belong all the human of the solar system. But only three countries (USA,China,Russia) able to land on Mars. (Maybe English,German ,French and other Europe countries will joint together land
on Mars. I don't think Japan had ability land on Mars in next 70 years.Because Space industry of Japan develope too late.
In fact, only the three countries able extract the resource , other counrtries on the Earth can not extract the mineral of Mars. What they can do?

They only can buy the Mars minerals from USA,China and Russian by a high price.
The saceship and Mining ship will use nuclear power.
In the other cases,When human able extract mineral and energy in other planet of the solar system by very low cost. The energy and mineral exporter countries like ,Iran,Saudi Arabia, Iraq, middle east countries. Canada, Australia, Their economics will break down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
Only three countries capability land on Mars: The USA , China , Russia. Maybe USa astronaut land on Mars will happen in 2050, Chinese can land on Mars in 2060,Russuia will land on Mar in 2080. I guess.

But I don't think the resource and mineral only belong the three countries. Any resource in solar system belong all the human of the Earth!

February 1st, 2012  
zhaldev

Hey guys as aliens are talk of the town i brought up this page it says about UFO sightings and other things near indo-sino border.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/himalayanbase.html
February 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
Hey guys as aliens are talk of the town i brought up this page it says about UFO sightings and other things near indo-sino border.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/himalayanbase.html
Thats interesting...