Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 11

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

January 31st, 2012  
zhaldev

don't know about other aliens but certainly me alone on "Chat" planet on the forum at this time.
January 31st, 2012  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
I know you come from Singapore!, many Singapore citizen ancestors come from South China !YOU said Singapore very rich ??? Our Chinese very poor,very stupid !Ha ha! so many Chinese illegal stay in Singapore! You contempt our Chinese!

Singapore just like a dog follow USA ,beg American give him some bones! If evil China communism party set fleets surround and blockade Singapore! Millions of singapore peole will hungry to dead without three months. Do you think American dare fight against evil China communism party who own thousands hydrogen bombs for save Singapore??

Of course , Singapore can beg American pertect him! But I don't think it would be happen! Singapore is a Booger large country, even HONGKONG larger than it!
Where are the Aliens?

I feel, my Chinese friend, that even after we mere mortals have confessed and corrected our ways of posting the thread is being derailed a bit, this time by you, it seems: Could it be that you, too, have happened to be so passionate you lost focus?

Long ways from Hollywood or Chinese gals glorifying their ".... my hero!!!" - after they (and Earth) got saved - to an political analysis of Singapore´s relations with the PRC.

Let me ask again, then: WHERE ARE THE ALIENS (in your comments, lately) ???

Rattler
January 31st, 2012  
MontyB

What you can't be happy you have killed a thread now you plan to keep it alive trying to bait the poor bugger into getting himself banned responding to abusive posts?

Preying on peoples language weaknesses in order to remove them from the forums is a pretty low trick man, the sad thing is you will most likely succeed due to the disproportionate application of moderation but it is perhaps not your finest hour.
--
January 31st, 2012  
A Can of Man

An alien civilization so advanced they can reach Earth?
We don't stand a chance.
January 31st, 2012  
MontyB

I think it depends on the type of alien that you encounter as there are very few planets out there that are exactly the same as ours therefore we will have an environmental advantage over an invader as they will have to compensate for the differences for example if they came from a planet with half the atmospheric pressure they would have to wear suits or be crushed by our atmosphere.
January 31st, 2012  
A Can of Man

We would be fools to think that they would engage in close combat.

It's like ants expecting us to shrink ourselves and fight them in their tunnels leg to leg. Or antenna to hair or whatever.
February 1st, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I think it depends on the type of alien that you encounter as there are very few planets out there that are exactly the same as ours therefore we will have an environmental advantage over an invader as they will have to compensate for the differences for example if they came from a planet with half the atmospheric pressure they would have to wear suits or be crushed by our atmosphere.
Then they simply kill us from space, like holding a magnifying glass over an anthill.

Problem solved, then they can send machines or sub routines to gather whatever they wish to plunder from earth.
February 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Ok, enough fun with the guy from the Middle Kingdom- lets stick to the ORIGINAL thread...

The truth is, in my opinion, should an alien (a real one, from outer space ) land here on earth and do something, the rest of the world, if told, would probably not believe it. I think thats the problem. As to whether they have an advantage over us, that remains to be seen. In the book and movie "War of the Worlds", HG Wells has something going when he introduced bacteria as a form of life that could be defeating the invading Martians. I see a lot of possibilities in that. In other words, using conventional weapons may not work on them, but biological may. The word here is MAY.

As rattler put it, they may also blast us from outer space... If I was the alien, I would, unless I want to take this place intact for whatever it may have- resources for one thing... That concept was used as the basis for the movie "Independence Day".
February 1st, 2012  
Del Boy

Is anyone familiar with the old theory on this subject that flying saucers etc. are in fact not arriving or viewing, but leaving; signals set long ago to measure the levels of our advancing knowledge, capabilities, and attitudes. Set to recognize and inform on our development and behavior.

Are we making ground on' them', are we dangerous, etc. etc.

For example, our development of nuclear power may have triggered such a signal . Are we being monitered?

Are we giant intellects or are we comparatively puny, with enlarged egos?
February 1st, 2012  
captiva303

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
WHAT?
Think he tryed to say mods might lock this thread if the fame/ trolling continues