Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 10

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

January 31st, 2012  
viper2007

Sounds like a good idea to start a thread "What is China?"

And yes, I am trolling, I think... I think I will get it from the mods sooner or later...
January 31st, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
And by the way, I've heard and read of Chinese illegal ALIENS in US, Europe, and even in my own country- I have yet to hear of an American illegal alien is China? Why is that, I wonder...
Perhaps they don't like Chinese food
January 31st, 2012  
Winttrix

Lolz... There is a serious lock in the future of this one
--
January 31st, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winttrix
Lolz... There is a serious lock in the future of this one
WHAT?
January 31st, 2012  
micwoe

I know you come from Singapore!, many Singapore citizen ancestors come from South China !YOU said Singapore very rich ??? Our Chinese very poor,very stupid !Ha ha! so many Chinese illegal stay in Singapore! You contempt our Chinese!

Singapore just like a dog follow USA ,beg American give him some bones! If evil China communism party set fleets surround and blockade Singapore! Millions of singapore peole will hungry to dead without three months. Do you think American dare fight against evil China communism party who own thousands hydrogen bombs for save Singapore??

Of course , Singapore can beg American pertect him! But I don't think it would be happen! Singapore is a Booger large country, even HONGKONG larger than it!

Quote:
Way to go, rattler...

While we are at it, perhaps micwoe may wish to explain Chinese "peaceful" presence in Tibet.

And also the Chinese "peaceful pacification" of the Uighurs in China.

And lastly, maybe micwoe wish to explain China "extreme population control measures" taken during the Cultural Revolution...

Micwoe, can you enlighten us? If you choose to ignore this posting, then I will assume that you concur with what has been written.

And by the way, I've heard and read of Chinese illegal ALIENS in US, Europe, and even in my own country- I have yet to hear of an American illegal alien is China? Why is that, I wonder...
January 31st, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Or here is a thought start another thread about "China" rather than derailing this one?

Truthfully he should ignore your post and hit the report button instead as you are trolling.

Agreed, I will admit my foul of posting origonally here in a naive and immature manner.

But if anyone does wish to discuss this seperate topic, then I would gladly start a new thread for it.
January 31st, 2012  
viper2007

Micwoe, like I said, you are a legend in your mind...

I did not say my country is rich, but yes, we are, thats why I find a lot of your countrymen flocking to mine... and with that, some of your country's undesired behaviours, unfortunately.

Send a fleet to blockade my country- you cannot even do that to Taiwan. And if you do have that foolish notion to do so, I will be glad to give your navy coordinates to Singapore, and do have your sailors take plenty of seasick medication- considering they do not go out to sea that often...

Good luck on your quest, matey...
January 31st, 2012  
micwoe

you know evil China communist party would not offense Taiwan ? Are you the China leader? Even China commnuism party can fight a big war against USA and Soviet union! Do you think PLA can't finish Taiwan icecream army ! Ha HA !

Why the Singapore want to build a navy base offer American army, of course ,Singapore is a dog follow American master! They had no
any Self-respect!

Quote:
Micwoe, like I said, you are a legend in your mind...

I did not say my country is rich, but yes, we are, thats why I find a lot of your countrymen flocking to mine... and with that, some of your country's undesired behaviours, unfortunately.

Send a fleet to blockade my country- you cannot even do that to Taiwan. And if you do have that foolish notion to do so, I will be glad to give your navy coordinates to Singapore, and do have your sailors take plenty of seasick medication- considering they do not go out to sea that often...

Good luck on your quest, matey...
January 31st, 2012  
viper2007

Micwoe, my friend, you have been chasing the dragon way too long and much too long- you know what I am referring to, yes?- It used to be your national pasttime...

You come in here talking about aliens initially, then you were exposed, almost to the point of being a fraud- but you do not seem to be bothered by that.

I do agree with you that your CCP is evil- glad that you know it and agree, too.

Coming back to the original thread, you have not explained to us here, why we cannot find any European, American, Australian illegal ALIEN in your country, yet we do find plentiful Chinese illegal ALIENs in those countries?

Why is that?

Why?
January 31st, 2012  
micwoe

Stupid ! My original thread is talk about Aliens invade Earth ! You fool like to said how rich Singapore people had a big money! Our Chinese are poverty. You want show some Superiority than our Chinese! I tell you again and again! Singapore is a dog follow American!

If you don't agree China government rule Tibet or Uighur people! I suggest you join the army ,battle to CCP army! I very grad you battle to dead!
Coward ! you dare or not?? Ha,ha !

Dare or not? fool!

Quote:
Coming back to the original thread, you have not explained to uts here, why we cannot find any Euraopean, American, Australian illegal ALIEN in your country, yet we doha find plentiful Chinese illegal ALIENs in those countries?

Why is that?

Why?