Okay, Tell Me What's Wrong... - Page 5

--

May 3rd, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Dude, I'm a Army Ground Punder and a Beat Cop. The only I know about the navy is from Top-Gun and JAG in terms of uniform.
May 3rd, 2006  
bulldogg

Aye but the LT did specifically call out all our JROTC members to sort this one out. I think they need more PT to help them pay attention to detail.
May 3rd, 2006  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Aye but the LT did specifically call out all our JROTC members to sort this one out. I think they need more PT to help them pay attention to detail.
Agrees whole heartedly!
--
May 3rd, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
You mean besides the fact that every single one of them is outside without a cover on?
You know, I was thinking about that -- given that it's a ceremony with that many of them clustered together, the Admiral could have easily declared the event a "covered zone", meaning that even though they're technically outside and uncovered, they were allowed to be uncovered.
May 3rd, 2006  
Missileer

I looked at those freakin' anchors until my eyes crossed and still couldn't see anything wrong. I hope I never see another anchor in my life. They've completely dominated my life. I don't think I can............BANG, crap, missed.......BANG!
May 3rd, 2006  
Italian Guy

Oh God...oh God... Missileeeeeer!!!

*IG grabs the suicidal's gun and turns angrily at LT; rest of the crew decides not to stop IG this time*
May 3rd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

C/1Lt Henderson starts rhythmic chanting " go IG go IG go IG"

and as to the PT...bring it on... i run 2 miles a day.
May 4th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

What's the penalty for killing an officer?
May 4th, 2006  
rotc boy

he wont be caught, he can hide at my place! *as soon as i figure out how to take myself off of the member map*
May 4th, 2006  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
What's the penalty for killing an officer?
They can't charge you with a crime if they don't find a body. *grabs a bag of lime and a shovel*