Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS) - Page 37

--
Boots

September 2nd, 2016  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
This would be the same Israel that Hamas has ground to a halt twice in the last 5 years, I would suggest that any fear of Israel is more in the knowledge that if there are a bigger more brutal bunch of parasitic thugs out there than ISIS is it Israel.

This could be written by Julius Streicher .

75 years after the discovery of the camps, we are again in 1933 .

September 3rd, 2016  
MontyB

Yeah I think Ghetto is the better word to describe the Gaza Strip, a walled-in urban area where communal punishment is meted out for any offence and what was the last count from Gaza 1500 dead woman and children (I will "assume" all the Palestinian men killed were militants and not count them) in reprisal for the murder of 3 Israelis in the West Bank?

Wait who are the nazi's in this story again?

Do you know whether the Germans practised a "Quiet for quiet" policy in Warsaw?

Now would you like to get back on topic or do you plan to derail this thread further?
September 5th, 2016  
lljadw

The usual anti-Israel propaganda from the terrorist lobby .

Gaza was the HQ of a terrorist group who attacked Israel , and as thus a legitimate military target;if women and children were killed, it was legitimate and besides, it was their own fault :they had only to leave Gaza.

The attack on Gaza was as justified as the attacks on Dresden, Hamburg, Coventry, Hiroshima, Hanoii, etc ...
--
Boots
September 5th, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Yeah I think Ghetto is the better word to describe the Gaza Strip, a walled-in urban area where communal punishment is meted out for any offence and what was the last count from Gaza 1500 dead woman and children (I will "assume" all the Palestinian men killed were militants and not count them) in reprisal for the murder of 3 Israelis in the West Bank?

Wait who are the nazi's in this story again?

Do you know whether the Germans practised a "Quiet for quiet" policy in Warsaw?

Now would you like to get back on topic or do you plan to derail this thread further?
Oh Monty, you cannot critize Israel, you will be accused for being an antisemitic and being a Nazi. Even though, you and everybody else are entitled to critize Israel for what they are doing without being a Nazi or antisemitic (sarcasm)

I don't think ISIS fears Israel more than they fear anybody else. They have been pushed back in Syria and Iraq. A major battle waits to be unleashed in Mosul right now. I think ISIS will be defeated in Syria and Iraq, but they will not disappear. They will probably increase their presence in Libya, Somalia, Nigeria, and Mali. Maybe some parts of the former Soviet Union will see an increase of ISIS affiliates.

Btw, people cannot leave Gaza....they are trapped there, and who's fault is that.
September 6th, 2016  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Oh Monty, you cannot critize Israel, you will be accused for being an antisemitic and being a Nazi. Even though, you and everybody else are entitled to critize Israel for what they are doing without being a Nazi or antisemitic (sarcasm)

I don't think ISIS fears Israel more than they fear anybody else. They have been pushed back in Syria and Iraq. A major battle waits to be unleashed in Mosul right now. I think ISIS will be defeated in Syria and Iraq, but they will not disappear. They will probably increase their presence in Libya, Somalia, Nigeria, and Mali. Maybe some parts of the former Soviet Union will see an increase of ISIS affiliates.

Btw, people cannot leave Gaza....they are trapped there, and who's fault is that.
As Spike used to say the antisemitic term has been so overused it no longer carries any weight or fear, it has been hijacked by the Zionist movement to try and stifle criticism Israel and now is pretty much meaningless.

I really miss that guy's combative nature he was a lot of fun, hard to believe it has been 2 years.
September 6th, 2016  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
As Spike used to say the antisemitic term has been so overused it no longer carries any weight or fear, it has been hijacked by the Zionist movement to try and stifle criticism Israel and now is pretty much meaningless.

I really miss that guy's combative nature he was a lot of fun, hard to believe it has been 2 years.
My only regret is, I never got to meet Spike face to face. However, he was in Singapore the same time I was, perhaps I ran into him in Bugis Street. The two years have flown by.
November 30th, 2016  
Tuan

Very interesting article. The tactical intelligence that was extracted from deserters and defectors will indeed help to track the spider head down from the spider legs. But until we find and destroy the one and only 'cephalothorax' the insect will be alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...dd3_story.html
January 18th, 2017  
MontyB

To be honest I don't see this war going anywhere, after 3 months trying to retake Mosul it appears the Iraqi forces now have control of less than 25% of the city, for all the military setbacks it has had over the past year in Iraq they are showing no sign of collapse.

As such it is starting to look more like a kid killing ants with a magnifying glass than an attempt to kill a spider, no matter how many you kill the nest still produces more.
February 1st, 2017  
Tuan

My article on Modern Diplomacy Magazine.

The Sri Lankan Counterterrorism Model: Intelligence Innovation Outside the Anglosphere
http://moderndiplomacy.eu/index.php?...ere&Itemid=154
February 1st, 2017  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuan
My article on Modern Diplomacy Magazine.

The Sri Lankan Counterterrorism Model: Intelligence Innovation Outside the Anglosphere
http://moderndiplomacy.eu/index.php?...ere&Itemid=154
While I agree intelligence plays a big role in the defeating ISIS, I tend to think we have analysed them to the point that we are now second guessing ourselves, essentially we are suffering paralysis by analysis.

My opinion is that the only reason ISIS still exist is that we are still playing games, the mishmash of poorly trained, low morale or under equipped fighters, we are sending to deal with ISIS simply are not capable of hitting them hard enough to break them down.

Worst of all we seem to want to fight two wars in Syria where ISIS is damn near considered an ally because we have decided Assad is the bad guy and supporting a ragtag bunch of militia who have no affiliation with anything or anyone.