Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS) - Page 29

--
Boots

December 22nd, 2015  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
This is the usual apples/oranges comparison .

Tens of thousands of people (Muslims/non Muslims ) have been murdered by ISIS IN THE NAME of the Islam in and outside the ME .

The attitude of the Muslim community was /is,indifference, silent approval,joining ISIS.

If the 1.5 billion Muslims had wanted, ISIS would not have lasted a month .

As such the Muslim community is coresponsible for the ISIS atrocities .

We have the right to demand from the Muslim community a clear answer to ISIS :the Muslims must declare war on ISIS and destroy it .

If the Muslims refuse to do it, we have the right to consider them as the accomplices of ISIS and to treat them as such .

After WWII the Germans said : Wir haben es nicht gewuss,but that was not accepted;the Muslims can not say : wir haben es nicht gewusst .
You're an idiot. A bigoted one at that.
December 22nd, 2015  
lljadw

The arguments of the Muslim lobby leave a lot to be desired .
December 22nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
I had nothing to do with the lynching and ownership of slaves in the South, do you think that because I'm white (maybe) and live in the Southern USA (maybe).. that I'm a member of the KKK simply because I deny having anything to do with that?

Totally besides the point .

Do you deny that the Germans were coresponsible for the atrocities of the Kristallnacht ?

Yes or no .
--
Boots
December 22nd, 2015  
Backinblack

Interesting article

http://mil.today/2015/Syria27/

Why militants of the Islamic State kidnap children, what they do with kids in training camps, what is youngsters’ role in various conflicts of the 20th century – find the answers in the following material prepared by Voennoe.RF.
December 22nd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Totally besides the point .

Do you deny that the Germans were coresponsible for the atrocities of the Kristallnacht ?

Yes or no .
No it's not. What Sara tries to explain to you so even you can comprehend it is; you can't demand people taking the responsibility for things they haven't done.

You are responsible for what the Belgians did in Congo! All Germans did not participate in pogroms against Jews and others. For being reading a lot of history, you don't learn much, do you?
December 22nd, 2015  
lljadw

Yes :they are .The German people remained indifferent and looked the other side during the Kristallnacht,and,as such,they were coresponsible for the atrocities of the Kristallnacht .
December 22nd, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
No it's not. What Sara tries to explain to you so even you can comprehend it is; you can't demand people taking the responsibility for things they haven't done.

You are responsible for what the Belgians did in Congo! All Germans did not participate in pogroms against Jews and others. For being reading a lot of history, you don't learn much, do you?
The Belgian Congo is often cited as the most brutal and exploitative colonial regime. Under Belgium - King Leopold > = 10 million native Congolese died - killed_butchered. Belgium is a very small country to have perpetrated such a colossal atrocity.
Where as in the case of the murderous dogs called ISIS, they have killed ~ 250 thousand and the population of the ME is in the 100's of millions.

Just to show you how ridiculous it is to make these kind of comparisons far fewer Belgium's were responsible for far more deaths than any individuals in ISIS. In reality many-most people in the ME and Belgium had nothing to do with either atrocity.
December 22nd, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
Yes :they are .The German people remained indifferent and looked the other side during the Kristallnacht,and,as such,they were coresponsible for the atrocities of the Kristallnacht .
There is some truth in this that many Germans looked the other way. However they did so out of fear of being arrested, tortured and executed by the Gestapo. Remember > 200 thousand Germans were killed for political reason by the Nazi regime. Many of these because they resisted the Nazi's policies.
December 22nd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
As what JOC stated, the Germans didn't dare to resist. Easy for you to demand people living in a totalitarian state to resist it. But you wouldn't resist that kind of state, would you?
December 22nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
The Belgian Congo is often cited as the most brutal and exploitative colonial regime. Under Belgium - King Leopold > = 10 million native Congolese died - killed_butchered. Belgium is a very small country to have perpetrated such a colossal atrocity.
Where as in the case of the murderous dogs called ISIS, they have killed ~ 250 thousand and the population of the ME is in the 100's of millions.

Just to show you how ridiculous it is to make these kind of comparisons far fewer Belgium's were responsible for far more deaths than any individuals in ISIS. In reality many-most people in the ME and Belgium had nothing to do with either atrocity.

NO : the figure of 10 million is an invention from a US journalist from ...the NYT = a biased person who knows nothing bur talks about everything . What happened during the Congo Free State (when most Europeans were not Belgians) was not worse than were doing the British in NZL, the French in Algeria, the US in the Philippines,etc,etc:it was the standard colonial practice .

Other point is that most Belgians, europeans and Americans were not aware of what happened in the colonies,while every Muslim knows very well what is doing ISIS .